Lady Tremaine's Curl Up and Dye

The girls and I walked into Lady Tremaine's Curl Up and Dye: the hair salon that's owned by Lady Tremaine and her daughters, Drizella and Anastasia. Sitting at a desk, was a ten year old girl who had brown hair with colorful streaks in two buns, glasses, and a green dress covered in splattered paint. This young girl was Dizzy, daughter of Drizella. She's like a little sister to Evie and me. Evie gasped when we entered. She told us to stay quiet so she could surprise her.

Evie fast walked up to the desk where Dizzy was working. "Evie?" Dizzy said in shock. "Evie, you came back!"

"Hi!" Evie said happily.

"Heather!" Dizzy screamed and hugged me. "You came back too!"

"Hey, so great to see you," I replied.

"Is it all like we imagined? Do they really have closets you can walk into? Have you been to a real swimming pool? What does the ice cream taste like?!" I giggled at the young girl's questions.

Evie grabbed Dizzy's hands. "It's cold. It's sweet. And if you eat too fast, it'll give you a headache," she said as she booped Dizzy's nose.

"Really?" Dizzy asked happily.

"Yeah."

"I saved your sketchbook for you!"

"You did?" Evie asked in surprise. Dizzy then brought over her sketchbook. "Dizzy!"

"Oh Heather," Dizzy began. "I also saved your notebook."

I gasped as she handed me my red notebook. Inside was a whole bunch of stories I wrote. Writing was an outlet of mine that I enjoyed. I flipped through the pages just reminiscing at all the creations that I have. "I remember this one," I said to one of the stories. "I wrote this one about four, young girls who reunite with their families after being away from them for many years."

Evie then opened her sketchbook to a page with a sketch of a dress and a piece of fabric pinned to the page. "I made this dress out of an old curtain and safety pins."

"It reminds me of the dress you made for Amal when she met Jasmine," Dizzy said.

"I spilled curry all over that," Mal said.

"You did," Evie said.

"Yeah, I saw that," Dizzy added.

"Yeah, you got curry everywhere," I added.

"You're totally right Dizzy," Evie said. "This was-this was totally the inspiration for that."

"I knew it!" Dizzy exclaimed. "You can take the girl out of the Isle, but you can't take the Isle out of the girl."

Evie looked up at Dizzy with sad eyes then at me. She watched as my heart dropped as well. Even though no words were spoken, we both could tell what each of us were thinking. We were reminded of the children we came across when we first got to the Isle of the Lost.

Evie then snapped out of it and looked around the desk before picking up a pendant and placing it next to a bracelet. "Is this too much or is this fabulous?"

"Hand me the glue gun!" Dizzy said happily.

"E, H," Mal said getting our attention.

"Right," I said placing my notebook down. "Dizzy, we need to make smoke bombs. The fate of Auradon is kinda hanging in the balance."

"Well," she began. "We've got all the chemicals and supplies here. Take whatever you need!"

"Thank you Dizzy," I said hugging the young girl. "You really are a lifesaver."

After awhile, Mal, Evie, and I had five smoke bombs. Thanks to Evie's freaky knowledge of chemistry, it wasn't that difficult. "M, H," Evie began as she picked up a small tiara. "How amazing would this look with my shredded tee and my heart purse?"

"Very amazing," I replied.

"Take it!" Dizzy said. "Take a bunch!"

"Dizzy!" Dizzy walked over to Evie and placed a whole bunch of trinkets in her bag. "Oh my gosh! Thank you!"

"I made you one too," Dizzy said handing me necklace that had a black heart and a red heart.

"Dizzy, I love it," I exclaimed.

"It would make me so happy to know that you were wearing something of mine in Auradon. Almost like me being there myself."

Evie then pulled Dizzy into a hug. "I really wish we could take you with us."

"At least some of us had her dream come true, right?" Dizzy said happily, yet both Evie and I were sad. How can a girl so young be so happy in the situation she's in.

"Yeah," I replied.

"E, H, we gotta go," Mal said.

"Okay," Evie replied. Dizzy then hugged me before waving bye to us.

Evie and I then linked arms before we left. "She's gonna be okay," Mal assured us.

"Yeah," Evie said.

"But she can be so much more," I added. The children from earlier and Dizzy really opened my eyes back to what it was like being a child on this island. Mal then grabbed both Evie's and my hands as we headed out. Hopefully, we could help Dizzy and all the other kids on the island find there way to Auradon.