The Plan

"If guys never would have brought him here, this never would have happened. What were you thinking!" Mal yelled at us. She was definitely mad, and when Mal's mad, you better watch your back.

"He was gonna come with or without us," I said.

"We just wanted to protect him," Evie added.

"Yeah, and we completely blew it, guys!" Carlos added.

"Okay! Okay," Jay said gaining control of us. "So, what are we gonna do?"

"'We' are not doing anything," Mal replied. "This is between Uma and me, and she's a punk. And guess what? Now I have to go get him!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Mal," Carlos interrupted. "You're still gonna have to get through Harry Hook and his wharf rats."

"Yeah, you're gonna need us," Jay said.

"Uma said to come alone," Mal mentioned.

"Mal, come on," Evie said not wanting Mal to go alone.

"She said to go alone," I finally said. When Uma wants you to do something a certain way, you do it that way because you never know what she can have up her sleeve.

"I know one thing," Carlos said sitting down. "I'm not going anywhere."

"We'll be here when you get back," Jay told Mal. Mal glared at us before finally leaving. All of us waited; it felt like an eternity. Of course, all of Auradon was at stake.

Once Mal came back, she didn't have Ben with her. She looked upset. Of course, Uma would have a catch up her sleeve. It was then that Mal told us that in order to get Ben back, we would have to give Uma Fairy Godmother's wand. Why does every problem we face include Fairy Godmother's wand?

"There's no way we're gonna give Uma the wand! We can't just let her destroy Auradon!" Evie exclaimed.

"Uma doesn't get the wand then Ben is toast, guys," Carlos added.

"Right," I began. "So we're just gonna give Uma, of all people, the wand."

"Do we have another choice?"

"Wait! You guys!" Mal interrupted. "Your 3D printer," she said to Carlos.

"A phony wand?" Carlos said. "Yes. In my sleep."

"And the second Uma tests it, she'll know it's fake," I reminded them.

Mal replied, "Well, okay, so then we just get Ben out really fast. We need some kind of diversion."

"Smoke bombs!" Jay suggested.

"That's perfect!" Evie replied. "I'll get the chemical I need at Lady Tremaine's place. That could work!" Evie said as she and I walked over to Mal. "Oh and sick hair by the way," Evie said motioning to Mal's new hair. She changed from her fake blonde hair to magenta with bangs.

"Yeah," I added. "Evil stepmom seriously stepped up her game."

"Okay, do you wanna know something?" Mal asked. "Dizzy did this."

"Little Dizzy? Shut up," I replied.

"I'm, like, loving it," Mal said."It's a lot lighter too."

"I'm, like, really proud of her," Evie said.

"Hello?" Carlos said snapping us out of our girl talk.

"Right," Evie said.

"Carlos, Jay, you guys meet us at Pirate's Bay no later than noon," Mal told them. "And you guys, losing-not an option. Cause we're rotten..."

"To the core," we all replied. The last time we said that, we were upset because none of us really wanted to be evil. Now, we were just about to save Auradon.