Happenings.

Ashley's P.O.V

"Look, that wasn't good. No matter how bad you feel, never do that again. I'm NOT mad at you, I just want you to know that you shouldn't do it again. Do you understand me, honey?" I said with a soft voice, looking at her. She was holding her tummy, apparently it hurt. She nodded, and laid down in her bunk. I kissed her forehead, and turned around.

I walked right into Andy.

"Fuck!" I cursed as I hit my head to his. He rose his brow.

"What's wrong with her?" he asked.

"Oh, she's just ill. I told her to lay down so she'll be fine for the show tonight."

Andy looked at her worriedly. Even if she had hurt his feelings, he still cared, of course. I didn't tell him the truth, guess she wouldn't have wanted him to hear. She would tell him after all. Maybe after a while.

Andy's P.O.V

She wasn't just ill. I knew what was wrong. Cute how Ashley tried to protect her. But I knew that she had take those medicines. I had heard her giggle and stutter at night. She had luck that she'd got Ashley. I'd have yelled at her, and found some way to make her stop.

I didn't have any right to punish her, though. It was all my fault. I had made her cry, and that was why she'd done it. And that was her fault. I had only wanted to protect her, she should've got that.

I walked out of the bus, and sat down on the asphalt. Soon the door opened, and I heard someone come out.

"Andy?" it was her. I looked up to her, and she sat down next to me.

"I know you know." plainly.

"Yeahp."

"Go on. I deserve it."

"No, you actually don't. I just want you to know, that you had no right to say something like that, while I did everything to keep you safe. I gave up so much for you, and you... Do you understand that it hurts?"

"Did I ever ask you to ruin your life for me? That's exactly what we talked about! I said I don't want you to give up on anythinf for me! Didn't you listen to me?"

Well, she was right. We HAD talked about this, and I HAD promised to not to give up on anything. But...

"You won. You're right. I'm sorry. I'll try to care less from now on." I said and walked away.