Update: November 30, 2017

Hi Everyone!

As you know, it's been quite some time since FATUM was first posted on Wattpad and there is still no sequel.  I've discussed the various reasons for that in a previous post.  Since it has been so long since I've actually written anything, I decided that it might be smart to practice by rewriting the first chapter from Gabe's point-of-view before actually attempting to write the sequel.

I've felt so much insecurity and hesitation in beginning the next book and really questioned whether I even had the ability to write anymore.  I am relieved to tell you that while rewriting the first part of Chapter 1 was hard, and sometimes even painful, it was also amazing!  Once I started writing it felt as natural as it did all those years ago when I wrote FATUM.  And being in Gabe's head?  SO. MUCH. FUN.

So,  if you're interested, please click through to the next part to read Chapter 1, Part 1 as told by your favorite city boy and mine: Gabriel Valente.  

I will be finishing the chapter and posting it soon as well, however, I would like to know what you think.  Should I keep going and write the next book, or have I lost my touch?

I've said it before, but I can never say it enough:  THANK YOU for your continued support all of these years.  Your votes and comments bring a smile to my face like nothing else does, and sometimes even to tears.  I'd also like to thank Wattpad for briefly showcasing FATUM as a Featured Story earlier this year.  It was such an honor and I am truly so grateful.

Take care guys!

N.M.