Judgement Day

Chapter 1 – Blue Morning

“This has got to be one of the worst cases I have seen chief. Im still curious, how can people actually do this to them.” I asked Daniel our chief copper with a slight tone of sadness in my voice.

“I honestly don’t know Cali! You know, I have been in the police force for 25 years now and this homicide is one of the worst ive seen” he replied with several tears running free down each of his pale cheeks. 25 chopped up bodies lying on the dirty ground in front of me. 20 are innocent school children. All we knew is that they were on a school trip to wonders of the wonderful theatre to watch a play they had been learning about in there class, loving every moment they had. I think that they were all in year 5 so about 9 – 10 year olds who haven’t even seen their first ever flamingo in real life yet or had their first legal drink, they had so much more of a world to explore but some selfish person on a pointless rampage had to take all of that away from them.

“Hey Cali, look at this.” Dan said pointing to a big black sack with some sort of note attached to it by a strip of celotape which said:

Hello again Cali, you may not know who I am but I know who you are;

It’s been so long since we last met, this murder of mine wont be the last and it is the smallest so far. Good luck finding me!!!!

????????

Reading this note was spine tingling, just knowing that this was minor step in his plan to point us in the wrong direction, I hated this man, we needed to get one step ahead of him, but at this point we were two steps behind him, we had to get our asses in gear, if we were to catch him before he committed another murder. We had no fucking hope of catching this killer even if we tried. We had no evidence so far apart from the note and no decent parts of bodies that we could actually use for forensics. We needed a miracle and fast!