CHAPTER 8

"What the fuck, Hoseok?" Yoongi said, turning around. Hoseok blushed and panicked a bit. Hoseok needed to show that he was cool and that he didn't overthink or imagine himself hugging the other. "Have you ever heard about knocking at someone's door before entering their room?" Yoongi asked as he kneeled down in front of Hoseok. He was searching for a shirt to put on in the closet right next to the door.

"Yeah, right. I-I'm sorry." He said. He really didn't know what to do.

"I give you two minutes to get done whatever you have to in the bathroom and get your ass in my bed." He said, putting a worn out shirt on.

"Yes, Master." Hoseok said jokingly, running to the bathroom.

He peed and washed his face. Hoseok was nervous for some reason. Maybe it was because he was going to sleep with his crush, maybe because he wasn't ready to feel the other boy's warmth. He decided not to think about it and go back to the boy's room. He found Yoongi sitting on the bed while mindlessly looking at a blank spot in the room.

"I'm back, Master." He said jokingly.

"I noticed, Slave." The other replied jokingly. "I'm going to drink a glass of water. I'll be right back."

Hoseok was once again left alone in the room. He decided to look around the boy's room and only investigate the things that were put on display. He saw some pictures of Yoongi and Namjoon, and somebody else he didn't recognize, pinned on the wall. He moved to the desk, where he saw the familiar purple rose and a piece of paper. He smiled because the other kept it, meaning that the other cared, or at least that was how he thought it worked. When Yoongi came back, he simply lied down on the bed. Hoseok was just waiting for some kind of signal. Yoongi patted the spot on the bed next to him and Hoseok lied down.

"I know you feel awkward, but I don't care if you stutter or do something weird." Yoongi said. "Just don't hurt me, please." He added quietly. The room was quiet enough so Hoseok heard it anyway.

"I asked you earlier if you trusted me enough... You could just have told me to leave." He said, trying to figure out if touching the boy's cheek was appropriate enough. Yoongi didn't say anything and turned off the lights.

"Goodnight." Yoongi said quietly. He really hoped he would fall asleep soon.

Yoongi got waken up by the sunlight. He really hated himself for forgetting to close the curtains last night. He turned around only to be greeted by the face of an even brighter sunshine. He didn't remember that Hoseok dude being so beautiful. He was still too asleep to notice that the other was hugging him. When he realized that, he thought of pushing the boy off the bed. He didn't do it because the other was sleeping so peacefully and he didn't feel like bothering him, or maybe he was way too shy to do something. 'Good job, Yoongi' he told himself. Soon Hoseok woke up too. He slowly woke up and removed his arm from Yoongi's waist and sat up.

"Good morning." He said, rubbing his eyes. He knows he hugged the other in his sleep but decided not to talk about it. It made him very embarrassed.

"'Morning." Yoongi said getting up from the bed.

Hoseok didn't say anything. He just admired the beautiful boy walking around the room searching for something. He pulled out a small red box and walked on the balcony. Hoseok didn't know what it was but he assumed it was a cigarette box. He got up from the bed too and put his pants back on. He walked towards the balcony and saw Yoongi watering the plants while smoking a cigarette.

"I hate telling you what to do, but you'll catch a cold if you go outside like this." He said, leaning on the doorframe.

"Why do you care?" He said, smirking.

"Because I genuinely like you." Hoseok said. It sounded way too spontaneous for his taste. He didn't even stutter.

"Well, I genuinely hate myself so I couldn't care less." He said as he smiled faintly. "Now excuse me. I have to go to take my morning pill." He said bitterly.

"Morning pill?" Hoseok questioned, but Yoongi already left.

Hoseok went back to the room and looked around a bit. For some reason, he imagined how messy it would look if he moved in there. He decided not to think about it because, as sad as it was, the other boy obviously didn't love him back. He was just friendly to him because he didn't want to break his heart. He sat down on the bed. He thought about the other day and he smiled happily. It was an amazing day and he really wanted to go on a date with the other again. Yoongi showed up once again in his underwear. Hoseok tried really hard not to stare. He looked up at the boy's wet hair.

"You really want to get sick." Hoseok said. In his mind it was completely appropriate to get up and wrap the boy in a blanket, so he did.

"What are you doing, Hobi?" He asked grumpily as he was searching for something to wear in the closet. The blanket was soft against his milky skin. He didn't remember when the last time someone was this gentle to him was. He blushed slightly when the other backhugged him.

"I'm giving you affection." Hoseok said softly. He knew there was no way the other liked him, but he decided that if he had an opportunity for some skinship he would gladly take it. "Don't tell me love makes you uncomfortable."

"Strangers backhugging me while I'm basically naked make me uncomfortable." He said. He finally found the shirt he was searching for. He couldn't believe that he didn't throw it away. "Can you let me put on some clothes now?"

Hoseok just let the other boy go and sat down on the bed. He looked at his phone and answered to some messages. He suddenly got hit by something. He groaned in disbelief. It was a shirt. He assumed the other wanted him to put it on and he did. Yoongi was very quick at putting on his clothes. His ex-boyfriend would be so proud if he saw his pink hoodie. He and Seokjin had a very wild breakup. Yoongi had a crisis during high school. He was a bit crazy and wild so when Seokjin told him he wanted to break up with him, he ended up breaking the glass on his car with a hammer and writing 'HOE' on each side of the car with neon pink paint. This was his first and last relationship. He decided he didn't want anyone around and he slowly stopped opening up to people after that incident. Now his problem was sitting on his bed and wearing his shirt. He decided to sit next to him.

"I have a question." Yoongi said.

"What is it?" Hoseok asked softly.

"Hoseok, do you like me in that way?" He shyly asked, looking at his hands.

"Romantically? Yes." He said softly. He decided not to hide it from the first moment he saw the other, but as time passed he got more insecure about it working out. "I think there's no reason to hide it."

"I understand." Yoongi said nodding. He wasn't sure about how to respond to that. He was happy, deep down, but he didn't want to show it.

"Do... Do you like me?" Hoseok asked shyly. He wasn't expecting to have the guts to ask him. He instantly regretted asking. He looked away because he feared to make eye contact with the other as if looking away would make rejection hurt less.

"Well... Yeah. I kinda do." Yoongi said, getting up from the bed. Hoseok couldn't believe his ears. His mouth quickly turned into a heart.