Chapter 10

Its been three days since my mom died and five days after the funeral.Things in the house has been splitting.My grandparents left to go to their home town.My aunt has been acting a little bit weird amd my uncle i cant say less about thay because damn.He has also bee acting weird.The whole family has been acting weird.

Aunt this side was sending me glares.When she  thinks i am not looking Reporters are everywhere.Now.They just decrease when my aunt tell them to go away.And back to my aunt She isn't lovely as she used to be.She snapped at me.And not to here children..She has lost her love for mem But not for her children.

Did i do something wrong?Or is it just my hallucinations.Nope maybe i did something wrong.I will talk to my aunt after  i get home.

*********

I

walked into  the cafè of an old man.Mr Rikardo.He was a generouse man.With good heart and soul.He makes the best coffee ever.but too bad i dont drink coffee i drink tea.I got used to it since my mom loved tea.Thinking about mom brought back memories.That hurt too much.Not even once i cant stop thinking about them.I am meetimg up with  Ben  today.He said it was serious.And he needed to see me.

I look around the cafè amd spotted.Ben sitting next to the window.At the far end of the Cafè.I walked to him.He stood up as soon as he saw me and gave me a hug.I returned it.He stood the for about whatever minutes it was and sat down.

"Hey you wanted to talk" i said smilling.He cleared his throat.

"Wouldnt you like to order first?" He said

"No.Ben you know i dont coffee i hate it......Whats wrong with you,You seemed kinda of nervous" I said noticing how weird he has been acting.

"Nah its fine...Anyways i want to tell you something okay but before that just know that its me not you okay....Uhmmm..How can i put this" He took my hand's in his hands.Okay this is weirder than I thought it will be.

"This months that we have been together.It has been wonderfull.Amazing i dont know how to put them in words.Its just that thimgs have been fallig apart.-"

"Wait Ben are you breaking upnwith me ?" i ask him

"No-Yes.Dammit.Okay yes i am okay.Its just that things between us are not like they used to be.They are getting out of hand amd i dont know if its me or you or its just both of us.Okay You can not also deny that things are slipping out of hand -"

"No Benjamin thats were you are wrong ...You are the problem here.You never was there for but i was.I was there when your sister was diogonised with cancer and couldnt survive i was the when your mother was out of hand I was there through out your problems Ben but you werent there for me dont say  things that you dont onow about .....you know what is better to  break up because you  never cared ....You never did" I said tears run down my cheeks.

"Pat listen-"

"No dont Pat me and i wont listen.You had your chance Benjamin but you threw it away..." I said and stand up from where i wad sitting .....

Life is just misarable when everything is just out of control.
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Hey guyz only one chapter left for this story than we are done with Disowned...Yaappiiiie...😕😕😕😕