Chapter six

So i was thinkimg of writting a mistery pov but decided against it.

So back to

Chapter six

******************
Chapter six

I open the door.And i saw a lifeless body lying on a bed.At that moment i just wanted to cry.Cry for my parents.Cry for my mother who is lying on the bed lifeless.Cry for my dad who just pass on.I wanted to cry for everything.

All the memories of me and my mom came rushing back to my mind.I just couldnt hold them back.I let them rush to me like a candy dream.A dream that felt real but in reality its just a dream and can never come true.I cant hold it back the tears that are strolling down my face.All i could do was pray.Pray for my mom.Pray that she is fighting like we want her to.Like we want her to.I dint want her leave even though she was all seriouse she is still my mother.And i still love her.Father already left us both ...I cant face this world alone.I need my mother.The women who gave birth to.My bestfriemd in this whole wild world.To stay with me for every step that i Take.To correct me when i do something wrong.Every move that i make.To be at my wedding and tell me that everything is alright.

I want her to be here with me .On earth.I want her know.Right here and right know.

I pull the chair that was next to the small bed my mom is lying on and sat down.I took her hand in mine and rested my head in it.More tears start to stroll down my cheeck i just let the stroll 'cause the is nothing left to do than wait.But i dont want to wait.I want my mom back.Heck i want my dad back but it seems like reality is cruel towards me.

I hope you get better mom....I just hope

****************
~Unknown's pov~

The news hit me like a shell of shocks.I cant belief that bitch survived.But anyways she is in a coma amd we dont know when she will wake up.So my plan is still undergo.All i have to do is remove that silky bitch and make-up a fake Will that her father wrote then Boom everything is all mine. then it all belongs to me.Its not easy but i got it all wraped around my little finger.

She is so going to be shockd when she hears this.And i'm going to have my Victory.Why did she have to have what i ever wanted.Yes she gave me a shelter amd all the riches.It wasn't enough i needed more.I was supposed to marry him.Not her.I'm the right owner of the Company.The papparazzi is supposed to be focused on me.All cameras was supposed to be on me.But instead i married a low-life who works as a chef at a local diner.Thats not what i was made of.I'm made of big things no body can imagen.

i got the beauties no one can resists bit he did.He had to choose her over me.Me! i cant believe it.

Anyways enough with the emational time.Its time for business......

Watch-out Patricia Veerdeze i'm coming for you....Watch your back bitch!

*********

So yeah i wrote the pov that i didnt want to right.I change my mimd every second split.

Soooooooo.....

I hope you like this chapter..I recentley joined the Falls Awards 2017 and i hope you guys can support me in every way you can..All i can do is hope...lyk Paty pat....Haha 😅😅 ....

Aannndd i posted my other story its called 'One in a million' I hope you can check it out if you can.

Vote
Comment
$
Share......

Smile:)(: