Chapter one

"Mommy when are you going to come back from your trip?" i ask my mom who was going to SA tomorrow at midday with my dad.

"I dont know sweaty but its going to be a long project maybe afterba month or two......."she trailed off.

"Mom thats a longest trip you are going to take ....Why do you have to go again...,"

"Patricia it's business and you know your dad has to take full responsible for the business that's what COE's are for and for me as the wife i have to represent him and be there for him..."

"But i-"

"Patricia go and help your aunt and uncle in the garden.This conversation is over"she said in her firm voice where it leaves no arguement in it.

I scoffed and stand up from where i was sitting and then went to the garden to help aunt lilly and uncle Jabe.Well they lived with us from since i can rembervOur house is big because all of our family is here expect for daddy's one.They disowned him when he decided to to marry my mom.We an extended family were mom,dad,aunt,uncle,my 2  nephew and 1 niece are livin with us.My moms parents dd when i was five and i dont know that well.

I found aunt lilly watering the plants that are happyly green.We take care of our  garden very well were we have people taking turns and today is for aunt lilly and uncle Jabe....

"Need any help ?" i ask them...

"No  sweaty we are almost done" The best part here is that aunt lilly is so cheerful.She is always smilling and happy.At most time.

"Okay i will just head-in and go do my homework.

"Alright" She said.With that i turn my heel and went

*****
Well guyzz there is the chapter....