Chapter 21: Let Me Out And I'll Hand Them Their Asses

~sorry it took so long~

I love you, kitten. Clare! I'm glad your awake kitten. You're a cat demon. I love you.

I jumped out of bed. Or at least I tried to. I looked above me and saw I that both of my hands were chained to the bedposts.

I tugged and pulled but I couldn't move them. I growled in frustration.

Claude had drugged me. He's so stupid! What would Sebastian do? Sebastian... Omg. Sebastian and Ciel! I can remember! I have my memories. Which also reminds me.

I sat on my knees facing the end of the bed and with all my strength I pulled my arms forward. I didn't break the chains but I did break the bedposts. I guess Claude didn't think of that one.

I heard yelling from outside my door and I rushed over to the door with the chains following behind me. I threw open the door and ran down the hall.

I quickly decended the staircase and ran straight to the doors.

I should've known it wouldn't have been easy.

Claude grabbed the chains a dragged me forward.

"Where do you think your going, love?"

I smirked as I felt a crimson color take over my eyes. "I'm going back to my master."

With that said I jerked the chains forward at an irregular speed. I jumped at the last second and both of my feet hit him in the chest. Claude fell down the stairs, bringing me with him.

I stood up and glared at him. "I'm tired of you using me!" I shoved him forward into a wall, not at all affected by the fall. I grabbed his neck and slammed his head against the wall. "Where are the keys?" I growled in his ears.

"There right here Clare. Let Claude go."

I actually listened to him and turned around. Alois looked the same as usaul. Blonde hair, green eyes, and his specialty, a sadistic smile.

The moment of heasitation costed me dearly. Claude grabbed my arms from behind and twisted them in a painful position.

Normaly this would've hurt me, but I felt stronger. More powerful.

That's because I'm here.

What the hell?

I'm your inner cat. Your warrior side. Now pay attention or your gonna get hurt!

Claude knocked me off my feet. I fell and almost face planted the floor.

Let me out and I will hand them their asses.

I jumped up and kneed Claude in his um...area. Stop your distracting me.

I can do what I want, including make you shift. Your powers are greater now.

Powers? I side-stepped a punch that almost hit me in the face.

Yes, you have powers. I'll let you figure them out.

I felt his presence disappear. Thank god.

Don't you thank god me. I'm still here. I'm just sitting back and enjoying the show.

I ignored him and landed a kin in Claude's ribs. He stumbled back and I used the advantage to charge at Alois.

Alois scream like a little girl and ran outside. I huffed and chased after him. That little brat. I'll make sure he burns in hell...

Kitten?

The hell? I thought you were enjoying the show?

What show? Are you alright?