Chapter 5

"I don't belong to anyone! Ciel, please take me home." Sebastian appeared behind Alois.

"Alois. Let her go."

"If that's what you want." Alois released his hands from me and I hit the ground. Sebastian tried to catch me but Claude held him back. Ciel ran over to me.

"Clare are you alright?"

"I'm fine Ciel.", I lied. The numbness was wearing off which meant I could stand. "Ciel! LOOK OUT!" I shoved Ciel away as the sword Alois had, pierced my side. I yelped and fell to the floor.

"SEBASTIAN!", Ciel yelled furiously. "Get us back to our estate. THAT'S AN ORDER!"

"Yes my lord."

Sebastian picked me and Ciel up and ran through the woods like it was nothing. Shortly after that, we arrived at the manor.

"Sebastian. Do whatever it takes to help her wounds. GO!" Like that, Sebastian an I were gone.

Sebastian laid me on my be with blood gushing out of my wound. He started ripping off my dress and wrapping my wound. I started closing my eyes. "Clare. Don't close your eyes. It will slow your healing down. My poor kitty. Next time I will kill Claude."

"There's no need for that. I deserved it." Sebastian frowned.

"No. you didn't deserve it." I thought about the contract he and Ciel had. "Sebastian. Why do you have a contract with Ciel? He doesn't deserve to go to hell."

"No. He doesn't deserve it." I thought for a moment. "Sebastian. I'll trade spots with him. You can have my soul."

He looked at me curiously. "What would the contract say?"

"Whatever you want it to."

"How about you have to do my every command, as long as I protect you and when Ciel's contract is competed, your soul will be mine for all eternity." It was between my soul or Ciel's. I've already lived my life. Ciel has a full life ahead of him.

I gulped. "I accept your offer."