Chapter 3

♥Im still debating if to write this story or not. I don't have any evidence that you like it. I'm also a little confused about my own story. Anyway, here's chapter 3! ♥

"Very well.", Ciel replied. "If you please, I can get a maid's uniform and get to work immediately... "

"No. if you are staying here, you are going to be treated as my guest." I looked at him closely. I bowed.

"As you wish, young lord." I turned to leave when Ciel yelled,"One more thing Clare, you will refer to me as Ciel.". "Yes, of course."

I exited the room, with Sebastian close behind. "What do you need, Crow?" I asked annoyed. The kitten he saw earlier is gone. I only did what he asked earlier because, I was tired. I've had good sleep recently and now my heads on straight. I regret what we did earlier.

"What happened to the sweet kitten I saw earlier?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

"That kittens a cat now and that cats angry. I don't even know you." I sighed. "I have somewhere to be Sebastian. I need you to prepare a carriage."

"Of, course, my lady.", he said bowing.

I walked outside and over to the carriage that Sebastian had prepared for me. "My lady," the carriage man asked. "Where is it that you want to go?"

"Take me to the Trancy estate. I need to speak to Alois."

"As you wish, my lady." With that he was off.

At least thirty minutes had pasted till the carriage stopped. I thanked the carriage man and walked to the door of the estate. The mansion was as big as Ciel's and the garden was beautiful.

Before I knocked on the door, a man opened the door. I was guessing it was Alois's butler.

"Hello. If you are wishing to speak with my master, he is taking an afternoon nap."

"Oh alright. I'll just head home." I turned to walk away when a hand on my shoulder, jerked me back.

"If you don't mind if I ask you your name, I will tell my majesty that you came by."

"Its Clare. Clare Castaway."

"It was very nice meeting you, Miss Castaway. If you want, you can come in and wait for his majasty to wake from his nap." I nodded.

"That's very kind, thank you.

He stepped aside allowing me inside. He led me to a chair in the dinning room. I sat down as he poured me some tea. I took a sip and it tasted nothing like the kind Sebastian makes.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Of course not. It's just that this tea tastes so much different than Sebastian's" His face hardened at the sound of the name.

"May I ask, where is it you live?"

"I live at the Phantomhive estate."

"Do you know what Sebastian is?"

I was beginning to feel unsafe near this guy. "Who are you?", I eyed him up and down. Did he know Sebastian was a demon? Did he know I was a half demon?

I got out of my seat quickly and ran to the doors. I opened them quickly and ran for the exit. I ran down the stairs and to the gates that led out of the estate. Three triplets blocked my way I turned to run but two of the triplets grabbed my arms and the third held my waist so I couldn't move. The butler came closer to me. I struggled one more time and gave up. It was four against one and they were all demons.

♥I know this chapter wasn't good, but I'm still trying. The more you vote and comment, more of my time goes into my story. I really hope this story gets popular as well as my other one! I'm very thankful that some of you like this story because everyone counts! I love each and everyone of you individually. You all are special and unique! Thank you so much for everything!♥