Chapter 10

#Hey guys. I want to try something new with this story. I'm going to try and write this story in third person. Please comment and tell me which pov is better. First or second?#

Clare woke to Claude shaking her. "Wake up, Clare." Clare opened her eyes lazily. Claude crawled on top of her. "Did you sleep well?" Clare tried to remember what she had dreamt, but all memory was lost. Plus she couldn't think of anything while Claude was on top of her.

"I suppose I slept well.", she said. "Although I can't remember much of anything. It feels like I've forgotten something important." What did she forget? Did she forget to do something? She shrugged it off. If it was really important, she would've remembered.

"Don't worry about it. miss Castaway." He got off of her and pulled something out of his pocket. She sat up and realized it was a necklace. She wished she could go home back to where Ciel and Sebastian was. Pictures of a tall man, with red eyes, dressed in black, and raven hair, flashed through her mind. A little boy, with blue hair, an eyepatch, and dressed in blue flashed through her mind as well.

"Sebastian, Ciel..." , she mumbled. Claude turned to her and gave her a hard look.

"Did you say something, miss Castaway?", Claude asked her. Clare looked at him and studied him. She wasn't supposed to be here. She  remembered. She rode here on a black horse to speak with Alois. She didn't want to anymore. She wanted to be free.

"No, Mr. Claude.", Clare replied.Claude knew she was lieing. He had to stop her from remembering those two fools. He was planning to replace the memories of them with the memories him and his masters.

"Alright, Ms. Castaway. Would you like some tea?" She looked at him and nodded.

"That would be great, thank you." He left the room swiftly. Clare waited until the footsteps faded before trying to open the door. It was locked. He knew that she remembered everything and he was go to do something about it.

A few minutes later, the door opened and Claude, stepped in. He locked the door behind him. She backed away from him.

"Please, Ms. Castaway, don't be frightened."

"Leave me allone!", she yelled. He advanced towards her and sat the tea on the dresser. Clare extended her claws. "Stay back!"

Claude smiled. "Now, Ms. Castaway, don't make me use force against you." She hissed. He sighed. "You leave me no choice." In a flash, he was gone and Clare was on full alert. He appeared behind her and she swung her claws that way. He caught her wrists and she struggled to get free. Claude squeezed her wrists, forcing her to retract her claws.

"S..stop!", she yelled in pain.

"I don't wish to hurt you, but you leave no other choice other than force. I'm sorry Ms. Castaway."

"No wait!" Claude bit her neck and injected poison so she couldn't struggle or talk.

"Now, allow me to finish my job. I'll tell you what I'm doing along the way, so don't worry. It's not like your going to remember anyway." He pulled out the necklace from earlier. He stepped away from Clare and walked to the table. She tried to move, but Claude's poison wouldn't let her.

He pulled out a knife and slit his wrist. He spilled his blood over the necklace and it absorbed it. His wound healed quickly. He picked it up off the table. He looked up and showed me the necklace. It was a black heart made up of dimands on a silver chain.

"This will make you forget them people who don't belong in your life." He slammed her into the wall gently, but with enough force so it would scare her. "You belong to me! I WANT YOU! Sebastian gets everything and what do I get? Nothing!" Claude rubbed his head. "Once I slip this on you and get you to drink this, your memories of them will be replaced with my master's and I."

She was scared. He was being possesive and she didn't even love him.  "I'll activate the necklace in a minute." He slid it around her neck. He bit down on her neck and sucked what was left of the poison out. Clare almost fell, but Claude caught her. He lay her on the bed and picked up the cup.

Clare backed away and Claude caught her wrist. "Drink this."

"No way. ", she replied trying to get Claude to let go of her wrist. He never let go. He put the liquid in his mouth and pinned Clare to the bed. "Stop...", as soon as her mouth opened, Claude crashed his lips down on hers. He forced the fluid in her mouth. She struggled, but he held his mouth there, forcing her to swallow.

"Good girl.", he said. "Let's get you ready. There's someone who wanta to meet you." Claude smiled and said one word that changed everything. "Activate." Her necklace started glowing and her mind was going crazy.

Everything was mixed up and she was all to confused. All she knew was that Claude was the only one for her. That he would be the only one by her side. Like he always has been.

#please tell me what you thinkm. Also I still want to know which pov is better. 1st or 2nd?#