Chapter 6

The next morning was slow. I woke up with a pain on my shoulder. I had made a contract last night with Sebastian and he had marked my shoulder. The deal was sealed. Sebastian has to serve me before Ciel.

"Good morning my lady. I see your already awake." He smiled. Sebastian slowly walked over to me.

"Sebastian. Ciel, does he know?" I asked. I didn't want him to know.

"Yes, my lady. My lord has to know. After all he is my master." I fell. "Are you alright, my lady?", he said looking concerned.

"You serve Ciel first. Am I correct?"

"Yes, my..."

"Don't call me that! I'm not royal."

"You are to me my kitten."

"Ugh!" I ran out of the room towards Ciel's study. I reached the door and walked in, not bothering to knock. "Ciel you have to get your butler to stay away from me." He looked at me with sad, sad eyes.

"How could you... just give up your soul... for me. You idiot!" He went wide eyed when he realized what he said. "I'm sorry... no I'm not!" He stood up and cornered me at the wall. I tried to escape when he put his arms on each side of my head. "You have no idea why I made a contract with a demon. You are so good. You are loved by everyone. Then you just give up on your soul. Your so stupid!" I fell on my knees but Ciel jerked me back up. Sebastian walked in.

"My lord, I have brought you some... miss Castaway?" Ciel dropped me. "Sebastian, leave." Sebastian looked at me. He was probably wandering what Ciel had done. 'Clare are you alright?', a voice said in my head. I rubbed my head.

'Sebastian? Are you in my head?'

'I'll explain later, my kitten. What happened?'

"Sebastian!" Sebastian looked at Ciel. "Leave or stand in the corner." Sebastian walked to the corner. Ciel looked at me. "Clare. You may be the stupidest person I know." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to my feet. Ciel slapped my face sending my face to the left. Sebastian came to my side and helped me up.

"My lord, why did you hit her?" Ciel sighed and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry, Clare. Please forgive me." I accepted the hug.

"I do." I pulled back.

"Clare. Why did you do that?" I smiled at his confused expression.

"It's easy. I did it for you."

"I suppose I must punish you." He smiled.

"What?" I said confused by is evil grin.

"You are half cat, aren't you?"

"Yeah.... neko, why?" He turned to Sebastian.

"You are free to do anything with her until midnight tonight." They both smiled.

"I'm very grateful, young lord.", Sebastian said bowing.