"One day he got to know that some guys were bullying me. He straight away went near them and he broke their bones literally😂. From then no one ever dared to come near me." She starts smiling.

"You must like him a lot right." I ask her.

"Like... No....." She smiles.

"I love him. I love him more than my family. He was the only one who was there with me in all the good and bad times its just him. He has done everything to make me smile☺️ all the time. I can never imagine my life without him."

Madison P.O.V:

"I love him. I love him more than my family. He was the only one who was there with me all the good and bad times its just him. He has done everything to make me smile. I can never imagine my life without him." Suddenly I see Ben just gets up and walks away.

"Ben....." He just walks away and by the time I go he just leaves to his house. I try calling him he doesn't pick up.

"Blake can you please try calling😣 Ben....I don't know what has happened he just left all of a sudden and now he is not lifting my call."

"Madi, he is not lifting even my call...." Blake tells me. I get worried😢.

" I don't know what happened... I might have said something wrong.... no but what did I say... I didn't..." Blake holds my shoulder.

"Madi.. Madi... its okay he will be fine. Just go and sleep, tomorrow we will talk with him. I promise everything will be alright."

I go back to my room.

"Honey...."

"Peter, what the actual hell😰 you scared me." I shout at peter.

"Didn't you sleep yet?" I ask him.

"I tried to sleep but one question is bothering me a lot." Peter asks me with a concerned😕look.

"What..?" I ask him.

"Do you..." He pauses.

"I what..."

"No, actually it's not do you.. Madi....You love Ben right..." I just freeze😐.

"What... No.. I mean why would you ever say that."

"Madi, I know you more than you know yourself." He tells me and I don't know. I just can't look at peter at that moment of time. I just turn around.

"Madi...I love you so much..I have known you all my life... I am just concerned you won't take another wrong decision in your life and I won't let that happen." He just says and leaves from my room.

I just kept thinking about what Peter said and suddenly all my memories with Ben flashes in front of me and I realize how happy😄 I am whenever he is around me.

He makes me feel like I am the most beautiful girl in this universe and he makes me smile always. But love.......

Peter P.O.V:

As soon as I come out of Madi's room.

"Peter...." I see Sasha.

"Peter, I know you care about Madi so much. All you ever want is her to be happy."

"Peter, Ben is the most amazing person you will ever meet trust me. He cares for her so much. He is the best person and the right person for Madi." She tells me.

"Sasha, she has gone through a lot before. I have seen her crying😔all nights. I don't want her to face anything like that again ever in her life."