"Who did that?"

Ryan asked no one specific.

"That's your mate's artwork. Isn't it beautiful?"

James gritted with a fake smile.

Ryan's lips tugged upwards but controlled his smile after seeing James's face.

Cole, on the other hand, was rolling with laughter.

Adrian looked at me and smiled genuinely.

"I am never going to mess with you again."

That brought a giggle out of me.

"Are you okay?"

Sid asked Helena with a concerned face. She looked a bit shaken, but nodded her head slowly.

"Why did you bring the girls here?"

Cole asked after his laughing session.

"I thought it would be wise to give them some of these for safety. But that won't be necessary after this."

He said, pointing to the damage I did.

I must say I am not even slightly guilty. He deserved it.

"Not only them, but it would be better if we also had some."

For the first time, I saw Ryan acting like a boy.

He rubbed both his hands and went over to the table. Ryan took each one of them and examined it with keen interest. Soon he was joined by the rest of them.

I just kept the old looking gun with me, not wanting to go anywhere near those things again.

After fifteen minutes, each of them settled down with different tools. When I saw everyone holding long guns, bullet chains and all, I constrained myself from singing,

'Cuz baby, now we got bad blood...'

That would have been hilarious.

We all headed to the first floor with our gear, except James and Adrian, who stayed behind to fix the security.

All thanks to me.

Once we reached back, Sid and Helena went to their respective rooms as expected.

"I am impressed."

Ryan smirked. I smiled at him before placing myself near him on the couch.

"Me too"

I had a winning smile on my face.

"I am so proud to be your brother, Atty."

Cole said, sitting on the opposite chair.

"But I am disappointed in you."

And poked out my tongue at him, to which Ryan chuckled.

For the first time, I felt comfortable with both of them together in one room.

One hour later, we packed everything and were ready to leave.

James still had his grim face on, and Helena avoided me throughout the time.

I entered the kitchen where she was packing canned foods and a few packets of frozen blood.

Yup, I became familiar with that. They don't use it all the time, but to maintain energy, vampires still need to feed on blood.

"Helena, I am sorry."

Apologizing is not a bad thing for me, especially when it's my mistake.

She continued her work as if I was not there.

"Look I know. It's my fault. I should have told you, but you were already in mental stress so I didn't want to increase that. I know you care about me. That is why I was unable to tell you."

Still no response. I sighed.

"Also, I couldn't even think about that dream without having a mental concussion. Thank god Cole helped me with that, otherwise I can't even imagine explaining that terrible thing myself......"

She strode towards me and hugged me so tightly, as if her life depended on it.

"It's me who should apologize. I was selfish for thinking about myself. Sorry, Atty, so sorry."

We shed some tears, and I told her the entire dream but choked on my words in between. She cried along with me and hugged again.

"Please finish the drama and get out of my kitchen."

I think it's his entertainment to disturb our beautiful moments.

"Are you provoking me, James?"

I wiggled my eyebrows and his face went all serious with a bit of fear.

"Don't even think about it."

We both chuckled like school students. Now that's settled.

________________________________

"Where are we heading to?"

I asked, panting. We were walking for almost two hours. It's a good thing Ryan's carrying my backpack; otherwise, I would have been dead by now.

"Oh, is the pretty little princess tired?" Cole cooed.

I sulked and trailed behind them, cursing under my breath.

"Why aren't you flying?"

She's a witch then. Why not use her powers?

"Because my sister is walking."

Aww... I ruffled Helena's hair lovingly, making her swat my hands.

After half an hour, I was exhausted, like a running dog.

I lay on the grass as if I was a dead person.

"You can leave me to die here."

I heard Adrian mutter 'Drama Queen' but didn't care less.

My eyelids gave out, and I eventually relaxed in to the cool night breeze. But the ground under me suddenly disappeared, and I was floating in the air. I opened my eyes to see Ryan carrying me bridal style.

"You weigh like an elephant."

He said after watching me staring at him.

"If you can't even carry your mate, then you are no strong vampire."

I slapped him on his chest.

He chuckled, which vibrated through my whole body.

I looked up at the shining stars and the beautiful dark blue sky. They seem to be happy for us, just like me.

*********************************

Don't forget to vote and comment...