Loki - Illusioned

A/N: Holy crap! The Infinity War trailer is finally here and in celebration here's an excerpt from a possible story I'm working on.

Character: Loki

Prompt: Ragnarok! What a movie!

Warnings: A bit smutty. You've been warned.

Length: 1326 words

Illusioned

His hands seemed to be everywhere on your body. Was it magic or reality? Without your permission, your back arched in a desperate attempt to create more friction. A moan escaped his lips as you bit into his shoulder in frustration. He had the painful talent of teasing you to the point of frustration. His lips found the sweet spot on your neck causing a shudder to run through your body.

"Please," you whined as his fingers skimmed over the lace of your underwear.

He leaned back, smirking at you gleefully with mischievously blue eyes. He knew what he was doing. Driving you to the brink of insanity and then bringing you all the way back. Well, two could play at this game!

Your hands traced patterns down his beautifully toned chest. His physique never failed to leave you breathless. He was a god in every way possible. You bit your lip to stop his name from falling from your lips. That would surely only encourage him. He saw your effort and let out a muted chuckle.

"Darling, there's no point hiding your pleasure. Remember what happened last time?"

A cold chill ran up your spine at the thought. He'd been twice as thorough at pleasing you that night just to summon the sounds from your lips. You smiled coyly, tugging at his long locks of black hair before letting your fingers trail down to the top of his leather pants...

"Oi!!!"

Your eyes shot open. Blinking rapidly you gazed around trying to gain any sense of reality. With a biting sting you remembered exactly where you were. Korg was still ranting about revolution except this time it was to a new blonde headed prisoner you'd never seen.

"(Y/L/N)!" boomed the voice again, "You're up in twenty and Korg, get the new guy ready."

Your eyes slowly adjusted to the cyclic cell you were trapped in. It was the same as most days in this hole. You slept until you were needed and with twenty minutes to gather your weapon and suit up, your mind was a mess. What the hell was that dream?

Sure. It had been a while since you'd last gotten 'lucky' so to speak. You rolled your eyes. It had been more than a while. It was over a year ago since you were last home. On Earth. It seemed like a lifetime ago.

"(Y/L/N)! Get to the armoury!"

You stumbled your way there, still half sleep deprived, still half confused. It had been more than a dream. It had felt so real. Every time you pictured the man's lithe body and gorgeous eyes he became so vivid. So lifelike. Yet he was like no man you'd ever met before.

You would remember.

Grabbing the familiar mace from the wall, you stood before the arena door. You weren't nervous in the slightest. You hadn't lost before. Ever. You weren't planning to start today.

The roars of the crowd doubled as the mechanical door slide aside.

"Here she is, friends!" came the booming voice of the Grandmaster, "Your very own Goddess."

You laughed aloud to yourself as you strode to the centre of the arena swinging your mace in patterns. How they had come up with that nickname, you'd never know. You were the furthest thing from a goddess possible.