Chapter 80

CH 80

Celery.

Lucy and Sun Ling Hui came back to the enrolment queues after giving a group of new college students a tour around the campus.

Sun Ling Hui was annoyed the queues were long except for Zhen Wu's queue. Zhen Wu was working on his laptop, and if students approached him, he would tell them to line up in the other queues.

'CEO Zhen, why are you slacking off while the rest of the student council members are helping the new students?' Sun Ling Hui asked.

Zhen Wu wouldn't have looked up if Lucy wasn't standing next to Sun Ling Hui.

'Which of your eyes can see I'm doing nothing?' Zhen Wu asked.

'Both my eyes,' Sun Ling Hui said.

'I'm the supervisor here,' Zhen Wu said. 'It's an important job.'

Lucy knew Zhen Wu was still angry at Sun Ling Hui for reporting false rumors about Zhen Wu in the college magazine.

'Xiao Hui, help enrol the new students then guide them to their dormitories,' Lucy said.

'Alright,' Sun Ling Hui said. 'It's my fault for being born with a servant's fate.'

Sun Ling Hui accepted Yang Han An and Wu Min Mei's registration forms. She helped them enrol in their courses, and took them to their dorm room but they kept looking behind their shoulders at Zhen Wu.

Sun Ling Hui noticed the infatuation looks in Yang Han An and Wu Min Mei's eyes and she shook her head.

'Zhen Wu is the handsome prince in the college,' Sun Ling Hui said. 'He's rich and powerful. See the beautiful girl next to him? She's Lucy, the president of the student council, his girlfriend. She's smart, beautiful, rich and has a good personality. You two can stop looking at Zhen Wu. There is no chance you two can break up Zhen Wu and Lucy.'

Wu Min Mei believed Sun Ling Hui. Although she thought Zhen Wu was handsome, he and Lucy made an attractive couple.

Yan Han An resented why Zhen Wu was indifferent to her and the other female students, but loving toward Lucy.

Sun Ling Hui looked at Yang Han An and Wu Min Mei's personal files.

'Yang Han An, you're a good violinist, why are you wasting your skills here when you could be accepted to the best Arts college?' Sun Ling Hui asked. 'And Wu Min Mei, your background is in music too, but why are you enrolled in commerce and economics courses like Yang Han An?'

'My mum grew up in this city,' Yang Han An said. 'And my dad wants to give his company to me, because I'm their only child.'

'It's your lives,' Sun Ling Hui said. 'You can enrol in any courses as long as you pay your fees. Here are free college year books for new students.'

Sun Ling Hui dropped off Yang Han An and Wu Min Mei at their dorm room and she walked back to the queues.

In the year book were unauthorized photos of Zhen Wu. Sun Ling Hui had secretly followed Zhen Wu and Lucy around campus and she snapped candid photos of Zhen Wu and Lucy.

'Xiao Mei, catch me before I faint,' Wu Min Mei said. 'Zhen Wu is the CEO of Yue's company. Look how photogenic he is. His alias is C.Y. Too bad he's taken by the president of the student council.'

'Yes, he is photogenic,' Yang Han An said.

It was love at first sight for Yang Han An.

'Let's tidy our dorm room and go eat,' Yang Han An said.