Chapter 61.2

CH 61.2

Tom and Jerry.

Zhen Zhen wanted to walk to the hospital for an obstetrician's appointment. Yue Gu Zai was at work. He asked Yue Dui Yi to take Zhen Zhen to the hospital for him.

Since Yue Cheng Tian and Yue Dui Yi arrived in the modern era, Yue Cheng Tian broke a TV and a fridge. Yue Dui Yi didn't break anything. It wasn't because Yue Dui Yi wasn't curious about his new surroundings, it was because his attention was focused on Yue Gu Zai. So when Yue Dui Yi took Zhen Zhen to the hospital, he touched everything at the hospital, especially the confectionary on the counter at the hospital cafe.

'Imperial sister Zhen Zhen, I want to eat that,' Yue Dui Yi said.

Yue Dui Yi pointed at a jar of cookies. He looked at Zhen Zhen with puppy eyes similar to how Ling Jia would look at Yue Cheng Tian if Ling Jia wanted something.

'Dui Yi, you'll get a stomach ache if you eat cookies before dinner,' Zhen Zhen said.

'Young man, if you want a cookie, you can take one for free,' the cafe owner said.

'Thank you,' Yue Dui Yi said and smiled at the cafe owner.

'Dui Yi, you can't accept the cookie,' Zhen Zhen said. 'Dui Yi, tomorrow I'll buy you cookies.'

'Imperial sister Zhen Zhen is stingier than imperial mother,' Yue Dui Yi said.

In that same moment Ling Jia sneezed while sightseeing on a Hawaiian island with Yue Cheng Tian and Louis.

'Old man, someone must be saying something bad about me,' Ling Jia said.

'Let's go home,' Yue Cheng Tian said.

Tourists and locals were staring at Ling Jia, Yue Cheng Tian didn't want another Louis, Tao Fang or Yu Cheng Tu to steal his Ling Jia away from him.

What Yue Cheng Tian didn't know was the tourists and locals were staring at Ling Jia was because they didn't understand why such a plain woman like Ling Jia were loved by handsome men like Yue Cheng Tian and Louis.

At the hospital, the obstetrician informed Zhen Zhen the baby was healthy. Afterward Zhen Zhen walked with Yue Dui Yi in the direction of the parking lot, but their path was obstructed by Tan Xu Er.

'Big sister Zhen Zhen,' Tan Xu Er greeted.

Tan Xu Er didn't see Yue Gu Zai with Zhen Zhen.

'My little brother-in-law,' Zhen Zhen said politely.

'Hello, I'm Tan Xu Er,' Tan Xu Er said.

Yue Dui Yi didn't shake Tan Xu Er's offered hand. His attention was focused on the biscuits he could see through the cafe window.

'Big sister Zhen Zhen, I want to ask your advice about an experiment I'm working on,' Tan Xu Er said.

'I have a lab at home,' Zhen Zhen said. 'You can show me your experiment in my lab.'

'Thank you big sister Zhen Zhen,' Tan Xu Er said.

Zhen Zhen knew Yue Dui Yi wouldn't leave the hospital unless she bought him cookies.

'Dui Yi, I'll buy cookies for you on one condition,' Zhen Zhen said. 'You can't eat the cookies until tomorrow. If you eat them today, I'll tell Gu Zai.'

Yue Dui Yi smiled and hugged Zhen Zhen. Zhen Zhen bought the cookies for Yue Dui Yi and Tan Xu Er followed them to the parking lot.

At the parking lot, Xu Ha hired men to kidnap Zhen Zhen.