'My pleasure,' Lucy said.

Zhen Wu walked to the front gate. Every time he turned around, Lucy smiled at him. He must have gone crazy because he smiled back at her. If there wasn't only one entry and exit gate, he would have thought Lucy was following him.

Although Zhen Wu didn't remember Lucy, she was happy to be by his side after more than ten years. She stood at the front gate, and watched him walk home. When she couldn't see him anymore, she took out a gold pearl, held it to the sky and it sparkled.

At home, Zhen Wu walked past Yue Ni who was always cursing someone on the phone. He thought Yue Ni's personality was more like Ling Jia than Yue Gu Zai and Zhen Zhen. He entered he kitchen where Yue Gu Zai was making dinner.

'Dad, where's mum?' Zhen Wu asked.

'Your mum's in the lab,' Yue Gu Zai said. 'Go wash up and dinner will be ready.'

Yue Gu Zai set the table in the dining room. He was angry to see Yue Ni dyed her hair burgundy.

'Yue Ni, dye your hair back to your natural hair color,' Yue Gu Zai said.

Yue Ni frowned and picked up her keys.

'Dad, are you having that time of the month again?' Yue Ni asked. 'It's been more than a week since mum hasn't come out of the lab. You're using me as your punching bag to vent your frustrations.'

'Yue Ni, where are you going?' Yue Gu Zai asked.

'Running away from home,' Yue Ni said. 'My dad doesn't love me. I'm going to small dad's home.'

Yue Ni waved bye to Yue Gu Zai and Zhen Wu and she ran to her car.

Zhen Wu shook his head. It was Shu Tang Jue's fault for spoiling Yue Ni, he pitied Yue Gu Zai.

Yue Gu Zai cursed Shu Tang Jue. Why did Shu Tang Jue hog Yue Ni affections when Shu Tang Jue had Shu Tang Li?

'Zhen Wu, go call your mum to eat dinner,' Yue Gu Zai said.

'Dad, I'll do my best,' Zhen Wu said.

Zhen Wu walked toward the lab. Zhen Zhen skipped sleep and meals when she was experimenting inside the lab.

Yue Gu Zai was frustrated he didn't get to sleep with Zhen Zhen when she was in work mode.

'Zhen Wu, tell your mum if she doesn't come out to eat dinner, I'll blow up her lab,' Yue Gu Zai said.

Zhen Wu thought Yue Ni was right, Yue Gu Zai was having that time of the month again.

That night Zhen Wu couldn't sleep because Yue Gu Zai and Zhen Zhen stayed up all night bickering about Yue Gu Zai threatening to blow up Zhen Zhen's lab.

In the morning, Zhen Wu rode a bicycle to college with panda eyes. When he entered his morning tutorial room, a girl with a long pair of legs bumped into him.

'I'm sorry,' Lucy said. 'I didn't see you.'

Zhen Wu suspected Lucy didn't accidentally bump into him.

'It's my fault,' Zhen Wu said. 'I should have looked out for a pig's legs.'

Zhen Wu learned how to insult people from Ling Jia. But unlike Yue Ni, he rarely insulted people.

Lucy laughed, and it was music to most of the boys in the room.

Zhen Wu looked at Lucy's smiling face, and he remembered about the notes she loaned him. He took out her notes from his bag and gave the notes back to her.