At that time a msg beeped in her cell phone. Ragini picked it from bed side table and unlocked it before read it.

GET READY WITHIN TEN MINUTES I WILL BE THERE TO GIVE YOU A BIG SURPRISE 😉😉😎😎  ( sent the msg pasting with  some wink stickers ) 

Yours love 

Laksh 

Ragini laughed to see the msg and mostly the stickers

Pagal : Murmured before go to washroom  to be ready 

At Karma Industry

A girl collided with someone's hard chest, before she landing on the floor the person held her from her waist. 

When the  girl saw the person, she just dissolved  in his deep magnify black mesmerising eyes where the boy held her carefully from her waist .

Their moment I mean eye lock broke by a throat clearing voice which was coming from their back.

When the boy turned his face in that direction, he got his life's biggest shock before his eyes.

Swara: Only that name come from his mouth where his eyes widen due to shock

Swara crossed her arms around her chest and give her most dangerous look towards Sanskar who has stood there holding a girl in his arm

( shock ...shock...shock ...shock )

Sanskar immediately left the girl from his arm for which the girl landed on floor with  thud .

Now It's Swara's turn,  who is seeing the scenario shockingly widening her eyes

Ouch : The girl said caressing her butt 

I am sorry: Sanskar said in a concern voice 

It's ok Sanskar sir , I am fine : The girl said in a little pain while forwarded her hand for help 

When Sanskar went to hold her hand again Swara made a throat clearing sound  for which Sanskar stopped in middle his track.

Another boy helped the girl coming at the right time . 

The boy looked towards Sanskar and then Swara .

Boy : Hi , I am pratap , Pratap Dash HR manager of Karma Industry. I think you are Swara Gododia .( Swara nodded her head ) ok Abhaya has told me everything about you . So you are our new intern . So i am welcoming you  to our company.  You join me after 10 minutes inside my chamber. Swara  nodded her head and walked out from there before glancing Sanskar and the girl .

Sanskar: When  did our company choose Swara as an intern ?

note : as you know after marriage DP introduced Swara with  Maheswari company' s staff , so they know Swara as Sanskar's wife . But in karma industry , no one know her ) 

Pratap: Actually our office has not selected miss Swara , but  Maheswari company had selected her for internship.

Sanskar: So!!???  ( in a questioning voice) 

Pratap: Actually now there office is innovation. So they have sent Miss Swara here to complete her internship.

Sanskar: But till now no one inform me about any  innovation. ( said in an amusing voice)

Pratap: I don't know about it sir , Laksh sir informed me about it yesterday and before some hour Abhaya told me about this . 

Hearing Laksh name Sanskar took a sigh.

This time don't do any  stupidity Laksh like before, nor I will kill you without thinking about Ragini and your new born baby for once : Sanskar said in  finality

Sanskar moved towards his cabin frustratingly moving his hands in his hairs .

Till now what are you doing here ?? pratap's question brought back the girl on earth  from  her trance who had stood there like an idiot.

She walked from there before giving " I don't care " look to Pratap. 

A couple was watching all this with a happy smile.

Ragini: I think, now we don't need to do anything  ( said mischievously looking  towards the girl , who was now crossing raglak )  

Laksh:i am also agreeing with you said placing a soft kiss on her temple.

Screen froze on raglak happy faces

***********************************************

Precap : Swara will confront with Sekher and break down before him opening her feelings and emotions.

I know i am late and It's a very short update too, but i was busy on my home warming ceremony and now i am busy on shifting and arranging house chores . So i could manage to write this much only. I am not giving any excuse Just telling the fact.  I don't know when i will post the next part but i will try to post it soon.  Sorry again  for my inconvenience. Happy reading and tell me your views on comment box.

Thank you

Have a nice day

#Seema