"I don't remember doing all of this when I came and we had rehearsal."

"You probably weren't paying attention." I teased.

"Whatever." The elevator finally comes and Jaebum and I step inside. We go up two floors and get off on the third floor. We walk down the hall and we reach my apartment. I unlock my door and step inside and Jaebum follows after me.

"Is your roommate home?" Jaebum asked.

"It doesn't look like it. My car was in the parking lot though, so maybe she came home and then left. She might have a dance company thing tonight with her members." I said as I looked around. I walk to my side of the apartment and open my bedroom door with my student ID.

I take off my shoes and place them in the closet. Jaebum leans against my door frame and watches me.

"You can come in you know." I teased.

"I wanted to have permission before I barged in."

"What are you a vampire?" I joked.

"No. I was just being a gentlemen." He says pretty quickly as he walked in. It's really hard to be upset and confused about where I want my relationship to go when he's acting like this. My heart can't take it.

Jaebum and I are alone in my room. The last time we were alone in my room, he ordered me to take my dress off. I should ask him why he did that.

"Um," Jaebum turns and looks at me and I start to speak.

"Why did you—the last time—god, why can't I talk?!" I whined, while blushing.

Jaebum chuckles and sits on my bed beside me. "Just breathe, Ari."

"Right." I started. "Um, remember that night when we went to that club—"

"Of course I do, that's when I kissed you." Jaebum smirked.

"Right, do you remember before we left for the club and you told me to take my dress off? Why did you do that?" I asked shyly.

"Because I didn't want other boys looking at you like a piece of meat. You looked so sexy that night I thought I'd have to leave you here. Especially when Bambam looked at you and he said what he said. I almost wanted to kill him." Jaebum confessed.

"You thought I looked sexy?" I asked quietly.

"God, yes." Jaebum started. Jaebum caresses my cheek looked down at me with the same gaze he had when he kissed me the first time.

"If you were mine, we wouldn't have gone out."

"And what would we have done?"

"So many things." Jaebum whispered as he leaned closer to me.

"Like what?" I whispered. Jaebum doesn't answer me and he kisses me. Jaebum gently slides his hand behind my head and deepens the kiss. He pulls away suddenly and I catch my breath.

"Fuck. I really like kissing you." Jaebum said.

How do I even respond to that? "I was trying to have some self control, but I couldn't help myself. I could kiss you again." Jaebum exclaimed.

"I mean you can . . ." I said nonchalantly, even though I'm seriously freaking out in the inside.

"Don't tempt me, because I will and I won't be able to stop." He said seductively. I just got goosebumps.

"The things you do to me, Aria. You have no idea." He said as he rested his forehead against my own.

"I should go." Jaebum whispered as he pulled away from me. The aura of that whole interaction just dissipates and I'm pulled out of the trance. What the hell? After he said that, I suddenly wanted him to stay. I grab his hand without thinking and let go before I speak. 

"Don't go." I said quietly. Jaebum looks back at me and smiles. I blush and play with my fingers.

"My my, is Ms. Aria asking me to stay the night? Scandalous." Jaebum teased.

"I take it back."

"You didn't give me a chance to decide."

"Um—"

"I'll stay. I won't do anything that will make you uncomfortable."

"Okay." I said as my blush intensifies. God, I'm about to sleep with Jaebum. Someone pinch me. I give Jaebum some privacy to change, if he desires and I go into my bathroom and change. I come back out and Jaebum is already in bed, looking at his phone.

Jaebum looks up and sees me. He smiles and opens my comforter for me to slide into. "Won't you join me?" He smiled.

I climb into bed and I suddenly feel nervous. I don't bother getting comfortable and say Jaebum's name.

"Jaebum,"

"Yeah?" He said as he gave me undivided attention.

My palms are sweaty, my heart is beating really fast, but it isn't going to stop me with what I'm about to say.

"I'll be yours."