[t w e n t y s e v e n]

After learning that the magic beans had been destroyed the Charming family heads to Regina's office hoping to find her there

"It's okay, she's not here." Emma says as they walk inside.

"When you find her you're not going to hurt her, right?" Henry inquires.

"Of course not. We just need to get the beans back." Alexa assures him.

"I don't get it. Why would Regina leave her office unlocked?" Mary Margret asks.

"Especially when she's keeping the beans here." David adds.

"Was." Alexa corrects. "They're long gone now."

"Maybe she already used them to portal out of Storybrooke." David muses.

"Without Henry? I don't think so." Emma scoffs.

"What if something bad happened to her?" Henry questions worried.

"Security system says the last time someone was in the office was around six this morning. They used an override code to get in." Emma replies.

"Why would Regina need an override code on her own alarm?" David inquires.

"She wouldn't." Emma retorts.

"So someone broke in, took the beans, and possibly kidnapped Regina." Alexa comments putting the pieces together.

"So something bad did happen to her." Henry frowns.

"Henry, look at me. We are going to find your mother, whatever it takes." Alexa tells him going down to eye level. "I'm the savior, remember? It's kind of what I do."

While Emma heads off towards Neal's and her parents head to Gold's shop, Alexa heads to Killian's ship hoping that he'd know where Regina was.

"Hello? Killian, are you here?" Alexa calls.

"Back already?" Killian asks, a wide smirk appearing on his face. "I don't blame you, I am quite alluring."

"I'm not here for that. I need your help. I think Regina has gone missing." Alexa informs him. "Have you seen her at all since last night?"

"Sorry love, I haven't." Killian shakes his head.

"You're lying, you know where she is." Alexa states. "Please Killian, I made a promise to Henry that I would find his mother. Help me rescue her. You might be our only hope."