[ t h r e e ]

Alexa and Emma sit by an unconscious Mary Margret waiting for her to wake up

Alexa and Emma sit by an unconscious Mary Margret waiting for her to wake up. After landing in the Enchanted Forest, they were taken by Mulan and a couple other guards, and thrown into a dirt pit.

Overall, not a very good day for the three women.

"Come on Mary Margret, please, wake up." Alexa begs.

"Can you hear me?" Emma asks trying to shake her awake.

"Do you need help?"

Alexa and Emma turn to see a woman walking out from the shadows and into the light.

"Who are you?" Alexa questions.

"A friend." The woman states. "My name's Cora."

But there was just something inside Alexa's gut that was telling her not to trust her.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

As they make small talk with Cora, Alexa begins to notice Mary Margret beginning to wake up. Mary Margret's eyes instantly widen and quickly stands in front of her daughters protectively as she spots Cora.

"Oh Snow, you're awake. I'm so relieved." Cora breathes.

"As bad as you think Regina is, this woman is worse." Mary Margret warns Emma and Alexa.

"Oh, Snow. Sweet Snow." Cora frowns. "Believe me, whatever she told you isn't true. I just want to help you."

"Let's hear her out." Emma suggests.

"Emma.." Mary Margret starts.

"I don't know if you noticed, but we're in the bottom of a hole. Our options are very limited as of right now and I'd rather not die in this dirt hole." Alexa exclaims.

"And Henry is back in Storybrooke with Regina, we have to do whatever it takes to get back to him." Emma adds.

"Who's Henry?" Cora asks.

"My son. I kind of share him with Regina. It's complicated." Emma states.

"Don't talk to her." Mary Margret snaps.

"Enough! Our leader requests an audience." A guard announces from above.

"Thank god, it's turning into a scene from Pretty Little Liars down here." Alexa mutters to herself.