[ o n e ]

Alexa and Emma look out the window as a purple fog fills the entire town of Storybrooke

Alexa and Emma look out the window as a purple fog fills the entire town of Storybrooke. And in the blink of an eye, it's gone. Walking out of the hospital, the Swan twins begin to look around for David and Mary Margret.

"So it's true." Alexa muses.

Both Alexa and Emma freeze as all eyes land on them. Neither of them liked having attention on them, but since it was just a small group of people which they had gotten to know over the past couple of months, they weren't too bothered by it.

Slowly David and Mary Margret walk towards them as they begin to cry, eventually pulling them in a giant hug. But neither of the Swan girls them do anything, very uncomfortable with the emotional act.

"Grandpa." Henry says, gaining everyone's attention.

"Yeah kid, I suppose so." David laughs.

"Alexa did it, she saved you." Henry smiles looking between his mom, his aunt, and his grandparents.

"She saved all of us." Ruby corrects.

"Uh, then why are we all still here?" Leroy asks.

"That my friend is an excellent question." David answers.

"Well, what was that smoke?"

"Who did this?"

"What was that smoke?"

"And why?"

"And what was that smoke?"

"Magic." Mother Superior announces walking towards the group. "It's here, I can feel it."

"Magic? In Storybrooke? You're the Blue Fairy. Do something magical." Henry begs, making Alexa smile at his enjoyment on the subject.

"It's not that simple, Henry." Mother Superior frowns, making the young boy look at her confused. "No wand, no fairy dust.. matters are complicated now."

"Let's go to the person responsible for bringing it-- the Queen." Leroy sneers.

"No, wait!" Emma yells sharing a glance with Alexa.

"It wasn't Regina." Alexa states.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Alexa, Emma, David, and Mary Margret begin to walk down the street with Ruby, Henry, Leroy, and the rest of the dwarves not far beyond after her and Emma had filled everyone in on how Mr.Gold was the real one to blame for the purple fog.