[t w e n t y t h r e e]

Alexa was worried about her mother

Alexa was worried about her mother. She used a magic candle in order to kill Cora, realized what she had done, tried to stop it, but by then was too late. She was dead and her heart had darkened.

"Anything?" Alexa asks.

"She won't eat a bite." David frowns setting the plate down.

"What's wrong with her?" Henry questions confused.

"Nothing, she's just a little sick." Emma says.

"You guys are lying, aren't you?" Henry inquires.

"Henry, I.." Emma starts.

"He's right, no more lying." Alexa sighs as she turns to her nephew. "Here's the thing, Henry. Mary Margret is partially responsible for Cora's death, and that's why she's so upset. She's just feeling a little guilty about what she did, as I'm sure anyone else would be."

"No, no, no. She couldn't." Henry shakes his head as there's a knock on the door.

"She was trying to protect us." Emma tells him.

"But she's Snow White, she wouldn't hurt anybody." Henry argues.

"Get out!" David yells after opening the door.

"I think you're gonna wanna hear what I have to say, for her sake." Gold retorts referring to Mary Margret who was in bed.

"What are you talking about?" Emma asks.

"Regina, she's planning to strike back against your mother." Gold answers.

"What is she gonna do to her?" Henry questions.

"Oh, she didn't say." Gold shrugs.

"No, you don't get to come in here and just drop a bomb like that. You're gonna figure this out and you're gonna help us." David snaps.

"And why should I?" Gold inquires.

"Mary Margret saved your life, so now you have to save hers whether you like it or not." Alexa informs him. "Because apparently we're family now, so there's going to be a lot more of that."

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Eating yogurt at the table Alexa sits with Emma and David when Gold walks back inside the apartment.

"So, did you find anything?" Emma asks, hopping up from her seat.

"This." Gold states holding a bottle of liquid.