"Hospital Chase" || Chapter 9

Start from the beginning

I look up to see a window that leads to another room, I quickly climbed up but the extra weight from the cast is holding me down but I didn't give up. Sensing Michael attempting to grab my legs, I could feel his fingers gripping on my legs pulling me down and gripping onto me walking away from my only means of escape, I struggled and screamed for help. "LET ME GO!-HELP~" I yelled but only hearing the pipes running.

I then had an idea that quickly popped in my brain, I tried pulling the mask off of him to distract him like I did earlier. He stopped and grabbed his mask but still gripped one hand into me, His focus was now on the mask, making it easier to get out of his hands. I hopped on the small window again half way up it. Michael put on his mask once more and focused his attention back on me. I sense Michaels fingers on my legs trying to once again grip on me, but luckily I made it over the window falling down on some boxes. I cringed in pain crawling away from the now destroyed boxes, feeling the pain from my broken leg from the fall from the pool earlier today.

I see the bottom floor elevator open and ready from, I quickly used my chance and stood myself back up, supporting my leg to the elevator. Michael opened another door that was right by the elevator, he walked towards me every step felt like an eternity, I felt even more sick than before-feeling the pain from my body from my last escape from him. I went into a corner pushing the buttons to close it, scared for life. Michael reached his hand towards me, the elevator closing making it stuck on his hand, with no choice he pulled back letting door close. I feel so much relief when that door closed, best feeling I had in awhile.

The other side of the elevator opened as I now see the hospital's front entrance/exit, now my best means of escape. I limped to the door, heading outside the dark parking lot seeing a few cars. I quickly went over the nearest one only to see flat tires on the car. I looked around-all of them have flat tires. Fear ran into me again, mixing with anger, and frustration. "I might as well try." I thought heading in the car, about to start it.

But I stopped, remembering what John said earlier to me. "(Y/n)?... Listen I know you don't know me very well and that we haven't seen each other since a first grade.. But I won't let anything happen to you, I promise.~" the thought buzzing my mind, thinking about the sincere smile he gave me. I felt myself getting guilty, putting my hand away from the engine and putting my head on the steering wheel, remembering that he's still in there vulnerable with the killer. I can't leave him in there to die...

I stepped out of the car feeling a bit reluctant. I feel my legs getting weak and numb, I fell into the hard concrete below me cringing in pain when I hit the floor. A bright light went into my eyes. I turn around to see a car pull up right by the entrance, seeing Dr Loomis, a police officer, and a women right next to him heading inside the building. "Help me~" only a short whisper came out of my mouth most of my energy gone, the tension brewing inside of me calling out to the man feeling utter agony in me as I desperately crawl to the front gate. It was only a feet away but to me it felt like a mile.

I see John open the door blood all over his body, but alive and slightly injured. I sigh in relief knowing that he's ok. "We have to hurry I saw one my of my Co-workers corpse in the surgery room, and (Y/n) is missing." He gripped on the man in panic. Loomis eyes widened following the boy inside the building. "HELP ME~" I screamed, my voice finally coming back to me. I finally stood up catching myself from falling, I limped to the front door my legs tired and strained.

I see a figure behind me like ten feet away. Knowing that it's Michael I panicked. I screamed limping faster to the door, finally making it there with Michael following close behind. "PLEASE HELP ME-HELP ME." I slammed the glass doors with my hands getting the attention from Loomis from the other side. He quickly ran to my aid opening the door instructing me to get inside. I stopped and saw John quickly running over to the boy and hugging him in pure relief and fear, he embraced back-happy that i'm ok. Loomis aimed his gun at Michael, watching him near the entrance, bulldozing the glass door-not even opening it.