"Hospital Chase" || Chapter 9

Start from the beginning

My eyes widened in concern cursing to my myself as I was running out of the room for help until one of the nurses walked by, possibly the only nurse at the moment. I lead her to a motionless (Y/n), she pulled out her flashlight checking her eyes. "She appears breathing, I think she's just in shock at the moment." The nurse explained putting her flashlight away in a hurry. "Go find nurse Alves." I ordered me calmly, I nodded sprinting out of the room looking for the older nurse.

I ran all the way over to where Alves is usually at only to find her not there. I looked around every hall, every corner, every room. But finding one on sight including Alves. I groaned checking all over every room again, but still no sight of anyone. I ran to a hallway, I haven't checked yet, it was one of the surgery rooms. I walked in the room, only to find the body of nurse Alves lying in a gurney, a blood transfusion connecting her arm blood dripping down, making a huge puddle of blood. I slowly walked over to the body, investing the body. I started to get scared, I now know that Michael Myers is here looking for (Y/n) and possibly the only Co-worker I can find. I was about to sprint to warn them of the danger when I slipping on the blood puddle, knocking me unconscious.

"(Y/n) Pov"

I layed there cold and emotionless, well i'm pretending. I tried my hardest to stay still. John came in quietly, I didn't look up at him using the pretend dead trick. "(Y/n)?... Listen I know you don't know me very well and that we haven't seen each other since a first grade. But I won't let anything happen to you, I promise.~" He told me with sincerity, I blushed slightly making it harder to stay still. As much as I wanted to respond to him I have to get out of here and warn Loomis and the police.

"(Y/n)?" he waved a hand over my face, he then ran out of the room getting the same blonde nurse that caught me in another room. She checked up on me ordering John to get the older nurse in here, I think her name is Alves. As soon as they both left I crawled out of my bed holding my leg cast to support myself, sneaking into another room trying to contact the police... But having no luck again, I sigh. I got lucky that time because Michael snuck into my room and try to grab me and but only finding pillows, me not knowing this scary information.

My best bet now is to wait until John and the nurse leave the hospital then i'll get in a car and get out of here, I close the door huddling into a corner. A waited for a bit then I got up and headed back into my room when I hear a distance feminine voice call my name. I slowly turn around not even caring that i'm caught anymore. The nurse smiled and waved, just then a dark figure appeared behind her, I immediately knew who it was my eyes widening. Michael used a scalpel piercing it in the back of the nurse and held her up in the air. I sprinted not even helping the nurse as I knew she was already dead. I was holding my cast making it harder to run. Michael dropped the now dead nurse and started following me.

My adrenaline running in full speed, limping as fast as I can in the empty hallways Michael following close behind-my stomach feeling queasy. I see a gurney in the side, I quickly grab it turned it, blocking him from getting me into. I sigh in relief looking around for any means of escape, I see the hospital stairs door leading to the stairs. I swung it open limping down the stairs. I turn around to see Michael behind me, I screeched limping faster but in the process tripping and falling down the stairs. I quickly got up, feeling my body ache and cringe from the fall. I looked up to see Michael slowly going the down the stairs. I limped to the other stairs letting myself slide down as it made it faster to escape from him, it hurt but it was worth if it meant getting away from the psycho.

I opened the bottom stairs door to see more empty hallways, I opened each door as fast as I can but finding them locked. I cursed, fear starting to take over, sweat running down my face as I was out of breath. I see Michael open the same door I exited, I screamed. I then finally found an unlocked door that reads the boiler room. I hid in the pipes and wires, after knowing that he's gone I started heading right by the power controls. I looked up to see the same security guard that John was talking to earlier hanging from his neck from a chain that connects the lights. I loudly screeched limping away from the body in adrenaline and fear. I bump into a wall- knowing now that i'm most likely screwed seeing Michael walk towards me, light tears running down my face but I stayed brave putting on a determined look but deep inside i'm still scared.