Chapter V - What a Coincidence

Elizabeth's POV

18:15

We've finally reached our mansion, inside the car I know Andrew's eyes widen as it wandered around our pavilion. O
ur wide gardens coated with the bermuda grass inside and planted lots of peach trees, sweet peas, twisted wisteria, yellow bells, dandelions, sunflowers and hundred plus kinds of flowers and trees. It is more a forest garden that my mom had built. This long ride is a very breathtaking moment for everyone who tried to enter our mansion. Myer is driving heading to the main door of our house.

"My feet are so excited to step in." Andrew said

"Here we go" I said teasing Andrew

The engine stopped, I know Myer is about to open the car's door for me but I know this is a little thing, anyone can do this by their selves. Right?

"Madamè, let me open it for you." Myer said

I smiled at him, "No, Mr. Myer. I can do it by myself..." I said and he smiled back to me. Andrew also get out the car, still letting his eyes exploring in our so called mansion. I closed the car door and eyed Mr. Myer, we exchange salutes to each other. These small gestures means a thank you, welcome and take care for us. I treat Mr. Myer like my real father more than my biological father.

Mr. Myer started the engine, I stepped back and smile as he drove away.

"Shall we?" I buoy up Andrew

Andrew's feet stamped in excitement. There were two armed body guards in front of the main door. My mother loves gold so much and that's the reason why our house is called by others as the golden house. The color of door was gold with brilliants of silvers shining. Eventually the two guards who supposed to open the door for us, failed to do their job as the main door banged heavily vomiting Vernon wearing his white T-shirt and on his hand was his black tux uniform. His hair was flying and sweat is seen all over his face. He was walking so fast that he didn't even recognize me and my visitor.

"W-who is that hot guy who just passed by us?” Andrew asked "I think I already saw him... before" he continued

"It was Vernon. Julie's crush." I replied

"Ohh. And what is he doing inside your house?" Andrew's brows quirked

"He's my secret butler inside the school"

"Secret?" Andrew questioned as we enter our house

"Yes, secret. I don't want Julie to misunderstand a thing. She really likes Vernon, a lot... And if she knew that Vernon was living here... with us? especially with me? and urgh"

"Well— that's reasonable, why Vernon stays here in your house. Can't you tell it and maybe or probably Julie will understand that?"

"I don't know, I'm not sure.. Please consider, you know nothing about Julie." I said then Andrew wobbly nod to me.

We enter the house seeing the large round staircase in front of us, the golden living room coated with almost golds and shining diamonds decorated with spikes and circular designs. All them was heavily style of the seventies. I heard those familiar footsteps on the stairs. We looked up and see my mother walking down the staircase with her not so high heels.

"Oh we have a visitor" she eyed Andrew,

Andrew bowed as respect for my mother. "Tsk." I said expressing my dissaproval

"Caroline, are our dinner ready?" She asked our head maid.

"Yes, madamè" Caroline bowed

My mother reached the floor "Please add another plate, we have a visitor" She smiled as she walked toward us, widening her arms to welcome us home.