Care || JustinB

"Why do you keep doing this to me Jason!? I don't understand you, you say you love me, you say you can't live without me but the only thing you do is going outside, leaving me all alone in this freaking house, I can't live, I can't have a normal life because of you. But you know why, I'm staying here, because I fucking love you, I want to leave but I can't." I say to him, an other night an other fight, he is so selfish, he's always leaving me all my by self, always saying you can't go out for your protection. You are my world I won't let someone destroy it.

"You have to understand me babygirl, just listen alright, they are people who wants to hurt you, I can't let that happen. You are my reason to breath love, I won't let someone touch you or even hurt you. I won't let that happen. I'm sorry, I'm not here by your side. I really want to, but I couldn't even forgive myself if something would happen to you because of me. Because of my mistakes." He says pouring his heart out in front of me, and taking my hand in his.

"I just want to have a normal life with you Jason, I truly do but it seems impossible." I say looking down and removing my hand from his.

"Baby, look at me. I promise you, I'll try harder to make time for you, but I just want you safe love. I love you with all my heart. I'm just going to kill those fucking bastard first, I won't let them lay a fucking finger on you."

"I hope you won't break this promise jay, or I'm leaving even if outside is dangerous for me." I said with confidence.

"Oh babygirl, you know I won't let that happen." He said while chuckling, he grabbed me by the waist and wrap his arms around my petite body while whispering everything is gonna be alright.