Snakeu

First of all, I wanted to warned you guys that this chapter is not about theorie but this is a fact that obviously seen.

Well I bet most of you guys had watched MAMA (29.11.2017)

Ha.ha.ha

I'm legit crying rn cause I literally vote for our boys every single day yet mnet decision is really unforgettable.

I am a fan of exo and twice. But I stan BTS more.

BUT, seeing the results of the awards today was really heartbroking.

BTS fuxking damn have millions of votes  yet they are jot being nominated in SOTY award.

They literally not winning any award on MAMA and how was that even possible? They dance so well, the song was awsome and incredibly fantastic but all they got is, just sit along the award show. Seeing other artist gaining the awards.

How am I supposed to feel. Our boys don't deserve this situation bitch.

MAMA was known as an Asia Grammy but tho, Grammy award was not being held like this. Damn!

SOTY fuxk you tho.

It is literally snake of the year -mnet 😏

And now what am i supposed to do. Dance to signal?

Signal don't deserve the awards. Twice really deserve it but not by this song. I would feel atleast OK if the song was Likey instead of Signal.( ok don't throw hates on me ) this is my opinion. I'm not telling twice are suck. I love all of twice main song but yet, I can't be in love with signal. It disturbs me so much in considering the awards again.

Artist of the year.

I hope it was BTS but seeing all of this, I don't even bare to wish. But as Namjoon said,when there is hope there is trial.

BUT THERE ISN'T ANY HOPES LEFT!!!

OK, I'M OUT.

I'm gonna spend my day in my room, crying . ( i am an emotional teenage girl so don't judge me bitch )

Anyway sorry for this chapter.

Really hope that not many of you read this. It is humiliating hahahha

 It is humiliating hahahha

P/s : Sorry for cursing

*edited*

Well even EXO menang pon idc anymore cause I don't give a shit bout MAMA anymore ☺

Congrats to exo-l for your hardwork. ARMY too .

I love you guys.