화양연화 The Notes

This is the traslation and I think , it does not need any explanation cause it is clear enough

This is the traslation and I think , it does not need any explanation cause it is clear enough . Tak paham roger ye .

...

Seokjin
13 June YEAR 22

After returning from the sea , we were all alone.

As thougj it was all agreed , we did not contact each other . We simply assumed each other's existence through the graffiti that was left on the street , the gas station that was lit brightly and the sounds of the piano that was heard from the fine-worn building . Every time that happened , like a vision (before my eyes) it brought me back the afterimage  of that night . Taehyung's eyes , which were like flaming spares their gazes aimed at me , as though they had heard something unbeliveable . Namjoon hand that was holding Taehyung back . The (image of) me which could no longer stand it and threw a punch towards Taehyung .

I failed to locate Taehyung , who had run off , and returned to the dorm by the seaside , where no one remained . A broken glass , bloodstains that were starting to dry and broken biscuit crumbs were all that was left to remind me of the happening of a few hours ago . There was a photo that had fallen among all of this . Against the background of the sea, we posed together for the photo , smiling.

Today too , I just passed by in front of the gas station . Someday there will be a day we meet again . There will come anday where we will smile together , just like in the photo . There will come a day where I will have the courage to face myself completely . However , right now ( I realised ) it's still not the time for that . Today too , just like that day , the wind blew , carrying moisture in the air . And in the next moment , as though it was a warning , my cellphone rang . The photo that was hanging on my room mirror shook . On my (phone) screen , Hoseok's name appeared .

"Hyung , Jungkook got into a car accident that night ".

...

Srys talk , I almost cried once I knew a little bit about the story . I really salute those bighit staff for making a great peace of work and also for our boys that had been working really hard for us .

울고 싶지 않아 정말 😭😭😭