College with the boys

I woke up and it was 6:30. I ran my hand through my now tangled hair. I brushed it and put it in a braid.  I went to my closet and put on a t-shirt that had some cool design on it and a pair of skinny jeans.  I put on my red and black converse and undid the braid. i moussed my hair and went down to the kitchen.  I grabbed something quick and ate it. i went back upstairs brushing my teeth. i put on a hoodie then grabbed my car keys. I went in the living room and Laura was there. That is a shocker.

" I was waiting for you. "

" Why? "

" To tell you goodbye. I got a few days off and i can't even spend time with you. "

I nodded.

" I'm gonna help your grandfather. "

" With what?"

'Since he can't get into Beacon Hills I am gonna see if I could find Derek Hale."

"I thought you weren't a part of the supernatural world?"

"I'm not but I want to help with this one. "

I nodded.

" I should get going it's a long drive and I need to fill up on gas."

She nodded and gave me a hug walking in the kitchen.  I went to the garage getting in my car. I text Aiden

To: Aiden

There will be someone else going with us.

From : Aiden

Who?

To: Aiden

Derek.

From: Aiden

That's fine with us.

To : Aiden

Thank you too so much I owe you both.

I started my car and drove to Derek's loft. I got out going to the elevator.  I went up and went to his room.  He was sound asleep until I ran and jumped on his bed.

I yelled,

" Get up you damn dog."

He shot up and looked at me angrily.

" What the hell?"

" Sorry, but we got a problem. "

" What do you mean a problem? "

He yawned.

" My aunt.  She's kinda helping my grandfather look for you and she has seen you around so she has a clue where you could be."

" What am I gonna do? "

" That I already figured out. Pack your bags your coming to Portland with me."

" I don't know. "

" Derek why not?"

"Because your going for the whole college thing. "

" Yeah, but you wouldn't even have to go and it won't take that long please go. "

" Alright let me get up. "

" Thank you so much. "

I kissed his lips and went downstairs. I waited until he came down fully dressed and had two bags. He locked up and we went down to my car. We got in and he said,

" I'm getting you for calling me a dog."

"Well you kinda are a dog. "

" That makes you one too."

" I never said that I wasn't. "

I started the car and drove to the gas station then to meet Ethan and Aiden. They where gonna drive their own car.

Derek grabbed my car keys and said,

" I'll drive. "

I nodded and we got in my car. It started to rain a little.

" Alright so the plan is to drive until we're almost out of gas then fill up and repeat until we make it to my house in Portland."

"You still have a house in Portland? "

" Yeah I was aloud to keep it since everything my parents had they put it in their will for me."

He nodded and looked down in his lap and out the window. I turned his head and kissed him.

" I love you. "

" I love you too. "

He gave a grin and I put in my seat belt.  He started the car and we drove off to the highway.