College Visit

I finally went back to school to maintain a 4.5 GPA and make at least a 95% on everything. I was in my room doing homework when my laptop went off. I looked and I had a Skype call from Aiden.

" Hey Aiden and Ethan. "

" Hey."

They said in unison.

Aiden said,

" So where going to go check out colleges this weekend you want to go?"

" That would be cool where?"

" Portland this weekend. "

"That sounds cool."

"Won't you have to tell Derek since he's your mate? "

Said Ethan.

" We're not really mates yet. I haven't marked him yet."

" Why not?"

"I don't know I guess I'm just scared to and I don't even know when it's a good time to mark him."

" I know how about when your having sex like every other werewolf. "

I rolled my eyes and the both smirked.

" Whatever you guys are interfering with my homework so hang up the computer."

They both waved bye and shut down the computer. I closed my laptop and finished my homework.  I had to write a five to seven page essay over a war we got assigned.  It's more busy work then anything. I put the paper in my binder. I'll just wake up really early and type it. Laura walked in and said,

" So college? "

"Where you easedropping on me?"

"No I was just walking and I heard college. "

" Yeah Ethan and Aiden invited me to go to Portland with them this weekend. "

" You gonna go?"

" Yeah why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know remember you weren't really in to the college thing?"

"I know, I just think that I should just try to live a normal life like any other teenage girl."

" I don't think that would happen seeing as your a wolf and all."

"I can control myself to be just like any other girl."

" I understand so good luck with that.  I'm going to the store you need anything? "

" No I'm gonna go to a friends house to study for a big test."

" Oh yeah what friend?"

" Derek?. He really needs to pass so I might just end up crashing there."

"Alright. Be careful and use protection. "

My eyes went wide.

" I was a teenage girl once myself sweetheart. "

She kissed my forehead and walked out. I took a quick shower and put on a hoodie,  shorts, and my black converse.  I put my hair in a ponytail and packed my back pack,  phone charger, laptop, and clothes.  I put everything in my trunk and got my car keys. I locked up the house and got in my car.

I text Derek then started my car driving to his loft.

Derek's p.o.v

I was sitting on my bed when my phone buzzed. I got a text from Leigh saying she was coming over. I quickly hopped off my bed and went to my bathroom.  I stripped from my clothes and got in the shower. While I was washing the soap off of me I heard my bedroom door open. I finished and got out putting a towel around my waist. I walked out and Leigh was sitting on my bed.