Back again

"Leigh your grandfather is here to check you out for your doctor's appointment. "

I slowly nodded looking at him. I said,

" I just need to go get something out of my locker."

He said,

"Go ahead."

I walked out then ran down the hallway. Derek walked towards me.

" Look here are my bike keys. Follow me. "

" What's going on?"

" I can't tell you right now because I don't know either just follow me okay?"

" Alright I will."

He kissed me then walked out. I opened my locker and grabbed a notebook. I went back to the office and walked out with the man who almost killed me. I hesitated getting in his car. It was a black Range Rover. He said,

"We need to talk."

He started his car and drove off. I looked in the mirror and Derek was right behind us on my bike. I tried to connect our minds.

" Derek can you hear me?"

"Yes I can hear you. Has he said or done anything to you?"

" No he just said that we needed to talk before driving from the school parking lot."

"Do you think that you may know why he is here and who is he anyway?"

" He is my grandfather from my dad's side. Why he is here well I don't even know. "

" Just be careful."

"I will, but slow down you better not hurt my baby your on."

" I won't hurt your bike and really your baby? I thought I was your baby? "

" Derek I remember that you haven't even asked me to be your mate . Plus I still haven't marked you."

"Well how about after this you mark me?"

" Cute, but I don't think so. Maybe another time."

" Oh come on. We already had sex."

" Ok and how many times have you had sex versus the time I have?"

" That is so not the point. "

" Exactly.  Look I'm just not ready to mark you yet. I mean I have a choice if I want a mate or not. "

" Yeah I know that. What will happen to me if you choice not to be my mate?"

" You will go through this phase where you kinda lose the memory of ever meeting me and you will find a mate if you want or you could just live without one."

" What if I want you as my mate? "

" Well you will just keep wanting me and if I reject you then you hit this state close to depression and you could probably die unless the person you want as a mate changes their mind and seals it with a kiss. Yeah the whole kiss thing is cliché, but that is the only way. "

" I've seen this place before what is it?"

" Derek where in the woods. Well close to it, but it is where my dad went when there was a wolf killing.  Derek get out of here and go to my house. Don't leave until I get there. "

" Leigh I can't leave you here."

"Derek just go."

"Leigh..."

"Derek I mean it go and don't leave out of my room until I get there."

" Alright. "

" Okay."