You didn't listen

I pulled up at home and went into the kitchen. I got a water bottle and chocolate almond ice cream. I got out a spoon and sat on the counter. While I was eating my ice cream the door slammed shut and I knew it was Derek. He stormed in the kitchen with a angry expression.

" What got into your ass?"

He said loudly,

" What the hell was that? Do you know how dangerous that was?"

" News flash don't yell at me and second what the hell are you talking about? "

" Leigh I know you came."

"Came where exactly? "

" Don't play fuckin dumb with me."

"Well stop being a complete asshole then I won't have to. "

I got off the counter and walked up to my room. He walked in and said,

" Leigh."

I ignored him.

" Leigh Turner. "

Still no answer.

" Leighton Lauren Turner. "

I looked at him.

" Don't call me by that name ever again. "

" If you stop acting like a kid then I wouldn't have to. "

" If you stop treating me like a kid then I wouldn't have too."

" I only do it because I want to keep you safe."

I sighed.

" I understand that, but danger is something I can't run away from. I'm a damn wolf. People want me dead for crying out loud."

"Alright I understand I just don't want you hurt that's all."

" I know Derek. You always find a way to tell me that. "

He grinned and put his hand around my waist and pulled me into him chest. He leaned in and kissed me. I yawned and he rested his chin on the top of my head.

"You tired babe?"

" Yeah I am."

" Let's go to bed then."

I went to my closet and changed into boy boxers and a t-shirt that was a little bit longer than the boxers. I walked out and Derek said,

" I said let's go to sleep not let's get naked."

" Shut up my shirt is longer then my pants."

I got in my bed under the covers. Derek turned off my light and got in beside me pulling me closer.

" Leigh? "

" Yeah Derek?"

" We have to talk."

"Derek I..."

"No we have to talk about it now."

" Derek. "

" What do you mean you weren't always good at running. "

" It was a long time ago just forget it."

" I won't forget it Leigh now can you please just tell me cause knowing something happened to you and I didn't know drives me insane. "

" Fine you really wanna know get dressed."

" What?"

" You wanna know why get dressed. "

I went to my closet and put on a red muscle tank, black shorts, and my black combat boots. I got my leather jacket putting it on then went back to my room. I grabbed my phone and walked out to the garage. I got my keys of the rack and got in my camero. Derek walked out and got in the passenger seat. I started the car speeding off down the road. Once I turned on the freeway Derek said,

" Where are we going? "

I didn't answer him I just kept driving. Once we made it out of Beacon Hills I turned down on a dirt road. I pulled up to the half burned down cabin. I turned off the ignition and got out. I walked up to the door . Derek walked behind me. I walked down to the basement. I turned on the small light. It was just how it was when I left three years ago.

" Leigh what is this?"

" This Derek is why I wasn't always good at running. I was caught by hunters when I was 13. I wasn't that smart then with the whole supernatural thing. I was stored down here changed up on this wall. I was beaten, tortured, and broken. This was where I was for three months being held captive by my father's family. You can still see the blood marks on the wall."
I walked closer to it and the blood stain was still there. Derek walked up behind me.

" why'd they do it?"

" Wolf can't be wolf and a hunter. I had volts shot through my body so many times that it doesn't hurt whenever someone brings me pain."

" I'm so sorry."

"Don't be. Their all dead. "

I turned walking out to my car. Derek said,

"I'll drive."

We got in and he drove back to my house. I checked my phone.

From Stiles ☆☆♢♢♧♧♤♤¤▪○•○● ~ Good news you can go back to school.

To Stiles ☆☆♢♢♧♧♤¤▪○•○● ~

I'll see you in the morning then.

I changed into pajamas and got in my bed.