Still don't follow the rules

Derek pov

We pulled back up and Leigh was sleeping.  I got out and went to her side picking her up. I went in the house up to her room laying her down.  As soon as I did she woke up.

" You didn't sleep long. "

" I felt pain in my side so I got up. "

I sat down on her bed and she moved sliding over.

"Derek why do you always try to get me not to help?"

" It's not that I don't want you to help.  It's just that I don't want you to get hurt like you did a few weeks ago."

" You ever think about that I want to help?"

" No not really. "

" How about we make a deal.  You don't worry about me when I go out fighting creatures, and I won't go after Peter every time I see him."

" I'm going to agree to the deal, but I really think you won't be able to resist the urge to go after Peter. "

" You don't know what I can do."

She smirked at me.

" I have to go, but I'll be back to talk to you. Get some rest. "

" That will never happen. "

She leaned up kissing my cheek. I pecked her lips. I stood up walking out. I then thought. I don't have my car.

Leigh pov

Once Derek left I got up taking a shower. I changed into a black muscle tank, black skinny jeans, and black combat boots. I took my hair out of the bun leaving it straight down.  I grabbed my black beanie putting it on. I looked and it was 6:55. Wow I stayed in the shower for a long time.  I went downstairs and got the keys to my bike.

I got my phone.

"Hey I'm coming.  Don't tell anyone else."

"Alright, but my brother knows."

"That's fine. Don't tell anybody. "

" I won't. "

I sat my phone back down and walked to the garage. I got on my bike and drove off. I pulled up and heard a shrink noise. I changed into a wolf and jumped through the window. Issac,  Scott,  Ethan, and Aiden where down on the ground and the informality had Derek pint up to a wall. I grabbed the needle with with the blood in it and stuck it in the side. I quickly ran out getting on my bike heading home. Derek will learn soon that I just don't like following rules.