Chapter 17

???'s POV

Time. Time is limitless. Time is endless. Time is precious. Time is everything. And that what people say about time. But the truth is time has its limits. Time has its end. Time is nothing. We live in a borrowed time. We have our limitations and once our limitation has ended, that's when we start to regret our carelessness, our mistakes, our sins.

I don't think time will be on my side and I'm very sure so is Hannah and Robert's side as well. Why can't all three of us spend it with Y/N? Why of all people, it have to be Y/N? Why it have to be the people that we cherish so much have to being chosen? Why? Is these our punishment for all the wrong things that we have done? The sins that we committed? Abandoning what is precious to us just to be able to gain what we desire? Is it wrong to sacrifice just to obtain what we wanting in our life? The secret we have kept for so long. And now, instead of being happy that we have obtain what we want in life, we started to regret having it. If we didn't met Y/N we won't suffer like this but I didn't regret meeting her. I hate her but love her at the same time. I guess I can't hate her wholeheartedly because she is my lost sister. Its not surprisingly that she didn't even remember her own big sister. I mean she was just a new born. But even so, the mission has to go on no matter what even I have to kill my own sister.

KNOCK KNOCK

I walked towards the door and opened it, revealing Jessica. Confuse was written on my face.

"Is there something that you need?" I asked Jessica and she just stared at me blankly.

"A matter of fact, I do. May I come in?" I stepped aside and open the door for her to enter.

"So what do you want?" I looked at her with a bit of annoyance.

"Do give me that kind of look and tone. I'm here to remind you what you're suppose to do. Remember what the master told you and the debt that you need to repay." She scoffed.

"Don't remind me. I already know what I needed to do and what I need to repay for. I'm not stupid like you Jessica or should I say Roe." I said while glaring at her. She glared back.

"Watch you're tone Kayla." Roe hissed.

"What are you even doing here? I thought you have a mission to do? I am surprised that you're here when you were introduce. You engaged with the mayor's son? It's a bit hilarious don't you think?"

"Very funny, Kayla. And yes, I do have a mission. Fyi, I'm not really engaged to the mayor's son. Seriously, he's such an idiot for falling for my tricks."

"Only an idiot can fall for your tricks. But what are you doing here?"

"I told you, I'm on a mission. I need to get the deed of the town so we can begin the ceremony."

"Why didn't you just steal it? It's much easier than enaging yourself to him."

""Where's the fun in that then? And besides, I want to see how powerful your sister is hehehehe."

"Tch, whatever. Can you get out now? I'm really tired and you're disturbing me." I said while walking towards the door and opened it for her.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say Kayla. They're  really stupid to think that she is the one who's behind this." Roe said while walking but stopped after what I said.

"Even so, don't underestimate them and don't forget that they have me. So you have to be more careful." I looked at her and saw her smirking then she left. 'Crazy witch.' I slightly shake my head and walk towards my bed and lay down. I was about to close my eyes when suddenly someone knocked on my door.

KNOCK KNOCK

A 💢 mark formed on my forehead. I stood up with a dark aura surrounding me and opened the door, glaring at the person. They, who saw me glaring at them, slowly back away.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I yeeled at the person.

"YOU DON'T NEED TO YELL YOU KNOW?!" (Y/N) yelled back. I sighed and opened the door for her to enter. She walked inside and sat by the edge of the bed comfortably as her legs are crossed. I slightly shake my head and walked to the chair by the edge of the bed.

"So, do you need something? If you don't please leave the door since it's already late."

"About that Kayla, I have a bad feeling about tomorrow."

"Why would you say that?" I tensed up.

"I don't know but I just do. There's something doesn't feel right at all." I relaxed myself.

"Don't worry too much. I'm sure everything's gonna be okay. You know take a rest. I'm pretty sure that you're very tired." I said and patted her back.

"Oh okay. Good night Kayla." She said with a small smile on her face.

"Good night (Y/N)."

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone!!
       I know that the chapter is very short and very crappy and I'm so sorry for that. Also I'm sorry for updating for a very long time. I was planning to update the update last March 12. However, there were somethings that I have to do since I was getting ready for my moving up ceremony and basically I have been pretty much busy for the last few months. So I am deeply and truly sorry for unable to update sooner. But anyways, I was planning on doing a one-shot/s book and if you want, please comment or message me for your request/s and give me details on how you wanted with the story goes. It could be anything you want just comment or message me. REQUEST/S ARE NOW OPEN!! Thank you so much!!