A little idea of the next chapter

???'s POV

Time. Time is limitless. Time is endless. Time is precious. Time is everything. And that what people say about time. But the truth is time has its limits. Time has its end. Time is nothing. We live in a borrowed time. We have our limitations and once our limitation has ended, that's when we start to regret our carelessness, our mistakes, our sins.

I don't think time will be on my side and I'm very sure so is Hannah and Robert's side as well. Why can't all three of us spend it with Y/N? Why of all people, it have to be Y/N? Why it have to be the people that we cherish so much have to being chosen? Why? Is these our punishment for all the wrong things that we have done? The sins that we committed? Abandoning what is precious to us just to be able to gain what we desire? Is it wrong to sacrifice just to obtain what we wanting in our life? The secret we have kept for so long. And now, instead of being happy that we have obtain what we want in life, we started to regret having it. If we didn't met Y/N we won't suffer like this but I didn't regret meeting her. I hate her but love her at the same time. I guess I can't hate her wholeheartedly because she is my lost sister. Its not surprisingly that she didn't even remember her own big sister. I mean she was just a new born. But even so, the mission has to go on no matter what even I have to kill my own sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Helloooooooo everyoneeeeee!!!!

         Okay so that's the idea I have in my next chapter. I was thinking so little twist in their mission but comment below if you think it's a bit too much.