Chapter 4: Forced, Meeting Rufus and Luna's Death?!

~~Next Day~~

You woke up and looked at the clock. It's 9:00 am. You run towards the bathroom and took a quick shower and wear a white T-shirt and a pair of jeans. You skip breakfast and you ran as fast as you can to the guild. When you arrive, you turned to the right and saw Wakaba and Kinana look so depress as well as Bisca, Alzak and Master Macao. You turned to the left, you saw Asuka and Luna crying. 'Why is everyone so depressed? And why is Asuka-chan and Luna crying? And where's Romeo? Did something happened when I was gone?' You wonder. Then Macao walk to you and said.

"I'm sorry y/n but you have to remove your guild mark. Dranbolt will be here in 4 hours." You were shock about what he said. You know he's joking, right?

"WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" You  yelled and looked at him. You saw seriousness in his eyes.

"I'm sorry but as the Master of Fairy Tail, I am forcing you to join Phoenix Wing. No buts or hesitation. " He demanded. You just stood there and was about to cry. You didn't. You didn't cry because you know that it's not worth it but instead you ran as fast as you can away from the guild not caring where you would go as along as it far away from the guild. You heard someone calling for me but you didn't listen, you just continued running. Then you stopped and look at your surroundings which your at the forest. You leaned back to the tree so you could rest.

"I can't believe my own guild want to rid of me. What did I do wrong? I treated them as my family." You keep mumbling but you didn't cry. There is not point of crying, it's just a sign of weakness.

"Who's there?" You yelled but no one answered.

"If you don't come out there, I'll come from the back and beat you to a pulp." You said releasing your dark aura.

"If I come out, you'll promise you won't hurt me?" A boy's voice echoed.

"Yes, I promise I won't hurt you." You said and giggled. Then a boy come out behind the tree you were resting.

"Your the boy from yesterday!" You pointed at him then he shivered in fear and you laugh.

"Don't be afraid. I would hurt you." You said then smiled.

"You swear?" He asked.

"I barely hurt a fly." He blushed. Maybe because he is embarrass?

"So, why are you following me?" You asked him. Looking into his eyes in such seriousness. Breaking the silence.

"You are a friend of my lady? I just want to know if your really powerful to become my lady's friend. But when you release your aura, it scares me." You rise my right eyebrow. 'Well that's stupid for an excuse.'

"Okay? By the way, I didn't catch your name." You said.

"Sorry for my rudeness. I'm Rufus Lore of Sabertooth. And you are?"

"A mage from sabertooth was afraid by a girl fro-" you stopped talking and remembered what happened while ago from the guild then you felt a tear escape and fell down.

"Hey! Why are you crying?" He asked and you swept the tear from your face.

"It's nothing." You lied.

"I know we just met but I'm here for you and we are friends, right?" You smiled.

"Yeah we are." You said happily.