Chapter 6: Just Friends, Right? [Edited]

Rouge's POV (a/n: finally!! It's his POV!!)

It's been too long for me to handle. Where's Frosch? She's been gone for a few hours with Lector. Sting and I decided to look for them. I check at the market while Sting check at the park. I walk around tracking the scent of Frosch but I smell a familiar scent, which caused me to stop. 'This scent. It can't be y/n's? I haven't seen her for in 5 years. I only heard rumors about her, that happened 5 years ago. I feel sorry for her because of Luna's death. And the other rumour that she's going to quit her guild. She's also known as 'The Legendary Slayer'. I don't know what kind of slayer she is. I don't know if she's a Dragon slayer or a God slayer. I really want to see her again. It's been so long not seeing her. But I know she's busy with a lot of quest. As long as she's alright that all I want to know'. I thought to myself. I follow her scent, which lead me to the park, where I saw Frosch, Lector and Sting but I didn't see y/n. I ran towards them.

"Yo Rogue!" Sting greeted me and I nod.

"Rogue, have you met a girl before? Other than Minerva." Lector asked and I nod again.

"Really? Who?" Lector asked again.

"Y/N but I don't think she knows me by the name Rogue." I mumble. I highly doubt that Sting won't hear me.

"What do you mean, she doesn't know you by the your name?" Sting asked.

"My real name was Ryos but I change it to Rogue." I simply said.

"Oh. That's why I asked her who's Ryos. I heard her say Ryos." Lector said. 'Wait. What?!'

"You all talked to y/n?" I asked.

"Well yeah. She was here a couple of minutes ago but she said that she needs to leave." Sting explained.

"Did you asked why?" 'Please say yes' I thought.

"Yeah. She said she's going for a quest. She also said that she's leaving tomorrow. Also she asked me a favor." He explain again.

"What kind of favor?"

"She didn't say about telling you. Anyways, she asked if I could give you your gift on your birthday but I said in one condition."

"And that is?" I glare at him.

"She's going to kiss me." He said then gave me a goofy smile. My eyes widen.

"What?! You don't even know her."

"You never let me finish. She's going to kiss me on my cheek. And for your information, I know her." He said.

"Since when did you met her?" I asked.

"A few minutes ago." I rolled my eyes.

"You know what? Never mind."

"You llllliiiiikkkkeeee her." Lector said.

"Fro thinks so too." Frosch said. 'Not her too'.

"I do not!" I shouted. I felt something heating up on my cheeks.

"Just admit it." Sting teased me.

"Am not."

"Then why are you blushing?" Sting smirk.

"Its nothing." I looked away.

"By the way, she also said that she's going back next 2 years." Sting inform me.

"2 years? What kind of quest did she go?" I asked.

"She didn't say anything." Lector said. Then I pick up Frosch.

"Rogue, do you know what kind of slayer y/n is?" Lector asked. But I shook my head 'no'

"Here." Sting gave me a box. I looked at him confused.

"That's her gift for you. But don't open it." He said and I nod.

"Come on. We have to do back to the guild before our master find out we were gone." I nod again.

~~Night Time~~

I walked home with Frosch in my arms. As I reach my apartment, I put Frosch on her bed then I took a quick shower then change to my boxer. I lied on my bed. It's been a long day. Sting, Frosch and Lector met y/n while I'm looking for them. But at least y/n gave me a gift in advance. I didn't even know that she knows my birthday. Maybe Frosch told her since she was carrying a box. I felt my eyes become heavy then I fell asleep.

~~ In Rogue's Dream ~~

"Where am I? Where's Frosch? What is this place?" I asked myself.

"Ryos!" That voice. I turn and saw a light. I walk straight to it. I saw y/n chained up on the wall. I ran to her. There's something different about her. Y/N's hair used to be (hair length) (hair color) but now it's short (opposite color).

"Y/N!" I called to her. She has a lot of bruise, her clothes torn apart and she's was bleeding badly. As I was close to her there was a man in front of her. He has black hair and he's clothes were all black but there was gold on the edge. He turn around. My eyes widen. It can't the dark mage... Zeref?!

"What did you do to y/n?" My blood boiled of anger. But he didn't answer me. It pissed me off as he ignore me. I charge at him.

"Shadow Dragon Wing Slash." I attacked Zeref but I won't hit y/n.

"R-ryos." I heard y/n called me.

"Hold on y/n! I'll save you. I promise."  I promised her.

"Your not going anywhere with my y/n." I heard Zeref. I glare at him.

"Yeah? Sorry to burst your bubble but she's coming with me. I'm going to bring her home. With her family." Zeref laughed.

"Light Dragon Roar!" I saw light like laser hit Zeref. He's was laying unconscious.

"Ryos run! Run away from here. Find Sting. Frosch is with Lector." Y/N yelled.

"No! I'm not leaving without you." I yelled back. I destroy the chains then I catch her.

"Let's go home, y/n." I looked down at her and she nodded. I carried y/n in bridal style. I ran to the exit.

"Ryos, I want to tell you something." Y/N said and I stopped.

"Call me Rogue. And what is it?"

"I love you." 'She loves me? She really loves me?' I ask myself.

"I love you too y/n." I respond. I lean closer to her. My lips were an inch away for hers.

~~ End of the Dream ~~

Sunlight from the window hit my eyes. 'What the hell?! I was about to kiss her! Wait. Did I say kiss her? No no no no no... I can't be in love with y/n. Sure she's the most beautiful, talented, sweet, confident and strong person but I can't be in love with her. Why? You ask. I don't know if she's dating someone. I would be luck if she didn't. Besides y/n and I are just friends, right?'