Chapter 12: You need my help?

Marlee's POV

After the Raven headed boy, a maid and y/n left, I have nothing to do but to watch two unconscious people. 'I wonder how long are they passed out? But mainly, what happened and made them passed out?' I wondered to myself. It's been a few minutes after they left and I was bored already. I looked at the corner of my eyes and saw a figure moving. I closed my eyes and concentrate on what possibilities will happens in the future after they woke up. You see, I'm a very curious person and I'm very curious what will happen next. When I was about to see what will happen next, I heard a voice.

"Excuse me but who are you? And how did I get back to the mansion?" A young girl ask. I turn around and said.

"I'm Marlee and I don't know how you came back to the mansion. I was only ask by an old friend of mine to watch the two of you." I look at the girl. She looked at me confused.

"The young lad by the couch." I told her. She looked by the couch and her eyes widened.

"Is something wrong?" I asked the young girl.

"What happened?" She asked back, ignoring my question which was fine.

"I don't know. When I arrived, I already saw you two unconscious and y/n said to me to watch you." I replied.

"Wait. Did you say y/n?" She asked and I nodded.

"I swear when she returns, she'll be dead." She mumbled.

"So, I didn't know your name. May I know what's your name?" I asked.

"Oh! I'm very sorry. I'm Kayla and I'm from the guild Phoenix Wing. How about you, Marlee? What's your guild?" She said and asked.

"Well, I'm a independent wizard." I said.

"Wow. Really? How does it feel like?" Kayla asked.

"Well, at first I was nervous due to the new experience. And it's very lonely. But I'm use to it." I answered.

"Why don't you join a guild so you won't be lonely?" She asked and I smile to myself.

"I don't know, I mean my grandfather wanted me to join a guild but I told him that I'll join soon." I honestly told her.

"How come? Gosh! I'm sorry to ask you a lot of questions." She apologized.

"It's fine. I can tell that we'll be best of friends." I said smiling.

"Hai!" She said and I giggled.

"So, do you know that young lad over there?" I asked.

"Wait. You don't know who he is?" She asked again and I shake my head 'no'

"His name is Sting Eucliffe and he's from Sabertooth. Do you know the twin dragon?" She said and asked.

"I have heard of them." I simply said.

"I see. So, what magic do you use? Mine is earth mage just like Jura but his magic is much stronger than mine." 'Jura? I think I have heard that name before but where?' I wondered.

"Mine is a Lost Ancient magic." I said.

"Lost Ancient magic? I think have heard that somewhere. Is it like dragon slaying magic?" She asked.

"Well kinda. Lost Ancient magic is much powerful than dragon slaying magic. Also dragon slaying magic came from lacrima or a dragon. I don't know where lost ancient magic came from but from what I have heard Lost Ancient magic are very rare to posse and only been chosen." I explained.

"Wow. That's so cool. I mea-" Kayla was cut by a voice. A masculine voice.

"Ughh. My head hurts. Where am I?" 'I think the young lad's awake.' I thought.

"Your that the mansion, idiotic Blondie." Kayla said. I raised my right brow.

"*tsk* says the idiotic blond who said that." He murmured.

"Did you say something, Vest boy?" Kayla said in a irritated voice.

"Wanna fight girly?"

"I see now why Kayla's eyes widen." I murmured to myself.

"Hey you! Black headed girl!" Sting called. 'What did he called me?'

"What did you called me you blond moron?! Do you even know who your talking too?" I angrily said.

"I called you a Black headed girl. Got a problem with that?" We clash our head to each other.

"Okay that's enough, Marlee and Sting." I heard a voice from behind. I turn around and said.

"You wanna fight?!" I shouted.

"No but if you would stop, I'm seriously not going to explain the old man." Y/N said.

"He called a Black headed girl and you know I hate people who call me that."

"Seriously? Your one of the ten wizard saint and your pissed of people who called you Black headed girl? I don't know why your the 'one'?" Y/N point out.

"Whatever, I'm leaving. You better attend the meeting next week if not, the old man will be furious again." I said.

"You can't leave." She called out.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Cuz I summoned you and your not leaving until I close the gate." She said smirking.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but I can close the gate whenever I want so bye bye." I said. I was about to leave when suddenly...

"Wait!" Y/N called out again.

"What?" I asked back.

"I need your help." She said firmly.

"Excuse me? Did I hear it right? You need my help?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Whatever. I need your help so we could finish quickly so that I can attend the meeting." She said looking away.

"Its your mission not mine but then again why not? "I said smiling.

"Okay. You must have met Kayla and Sting. I would like you to me-" I cut her sentence off.

"Look y/n, I'm still frustrated because of the Blondie over there and I don't know to meet a guy right now until I'm cool off." I explained.

"Don't be mad at Sting. He's just 17? I think." Y/N said.

"For the love of... He's not a child anymore. He can understand when not to mess with others." I pointed out.

"Just understand Sting. Maybe he has issue."

"No. He's just like that." The raven headed boy said.

"Seriously? Your not joking?" I asked the boy.

"Nope. He's sometimes act like a child." He answered back.

"I see. And you are?" I asked again.

"Rogue Cheney and your Marlee, right?"

"Yup."

"Okay now you know each other. Let's make a plan since those two are awake." Y/N said.

"Don't bother." I said.

"Do you even know what kind of mission we are in?" Y/N asked.

"Nope." I replied back. Y/N sighed.

"We have to protect our client's son and future daughter-in-law. Also we have to eliminate a certain dark guild." Y/N explained.

"Okay, I have a plan." I said.

"You already have a plan in just a few seconds. Wow, I'm impress."

'It's my time to shine.'

I know your mad that I didn't update for so long and I'm so sorry. Today is my final examination. Please pray for me to pass my exam so I could finish and update more. Thank you. 😍😘

~~ rogue_cheney101 ~~