Chapter 14: (Y/N)'S A DRAGON SLAYER AND MARLEE'S A GOD SLAYER?!

"Don't worry Rogue. We'll find them. I know we will." You encourage the Shadow Dragon Slayer but all he did was nod.

"Come on." You said and held his hand. You look a t him again and you saw he was blushing.

Rogue's POV

'Why is my heart beating so fast whenever I'm with (y/n)? I mean all I know about her is her name. We weren't close when we were kids back then. Seriously ::>_<:: When I first met her, she was pretty cute but now, she's an angel (angle) from heaven. Rogue! What are you thinking about?! You should be thinking about Frosch!'

"Rogue? Hey Rogue." I heard an angelic voice snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I asked and turning to see (y/n).

"You okay? Your spacing out and you almost get hit by the wall." I turn around and my face was an inch away form the wall.

"I'm just worried about Frosch." I answered honestly.

"Like I said, don't worry. We'll find them, okay?" She asked again.

"I hate it when people tried to ruin my plans. If (y/n) and that raven-headed boy, Rogue, didn't let their guard down then my plan would be okay but no. They let their guard down and now, those two cat are gone. And I have to think a new plan." I heard Marlee mumbled from a distance.

"Hey (y/n), I think Marlee is pissed about her plan being ruin because we let our guard down." I said to (y/n).

" *sigh* She's blaming us. Sheesh, it's not even our fault, stupid black headed girl." She mumbled.

"Hey!! I can hear you! You Dragon moron!" Marlee shouted. Dragon? DRAGON?! She's a dragon slayer?! No way! But she smell different from a dragon slayer.

"Sorry! Goddess of stupidity!" (Y/N) shouted back. Goddess?! Marlee is a God slayer?! What the hell is going on?!

"Your a dragon slayer?" I asked (y/n).

"Uhmm... No." She replied not knowing if she was telling a lie or not.

"Are you sure?" I asked again.

"You know, you ask too many questions to (y/n). You should be worrying about Frosch and Lector." Marlee said.

"Marlee, be nice. Your 20 for Mavis' sake."

"Fine. Whatever. Now, hurry up." Marlee mumbled.

~~AFTER A FEW MINUTES ~~

(Y/N)'s POV

'Shit! Now, Rogue knows that I'm a dragon slayer! That stupid blacked-headed girl! She should shut her mouth up! No one knows that I'm a dragon slayer expect for her and her grandfather.'

"Yo! (Y/N)!" Marlee called.

"What?" you asked.

"You better watch where your going." You tilt your head and look at her confused.

"Look in front at you. Your face is at least 2 inches away from being smack by the door." She added and smirked. You look in front and she was right. Your face was 2 inches away from the door. You stepped back for a few inches away from the door. You turned and look at Marlee, who is still smirking.

"Why are you smirking?" You asked. She walked closer and whispered.

"I know your thinking about Rogue." You felt both of your cheeks burning up.

"W-what? I'm n-not even t-thinking about h-him." You said, looking away.

"Then, why are you blushing?"

"I am?"

"Yup. Your face is like a tomato." She said then started laughing like a mad man.

"I am not."

"Whatever you say."

"Guys! We're in a mission. Stop acting like it's easy." Kayla said.

"You're no fun." Marlee pouted and look who we have here. Sting is staring at Marlee. Oooh. Sting like Marlee. WAIT. WHAT?! STING LIKES MARLEE?! Come down (y/n). You don't even know if Sting really likes Marlee.

* * * *
Sorry for updating for so so so long and for a short chapter. I can't think of any possibilities what would happen next. I'm so sorry. I'm the worst person in the world for not updating for a long time.