Something's wrong

We were at the park for quite a while but eventually Archie became tired so we decided to head home. On the short ride back to my house, Archie fell asleep. When we arrived, I carefully picked up Archie hoping not to wake him and brought him inside while Tom brought in the boxes from the boot.

While Archie slept in the pram, Tom put on a movie. He chose ‘The Holiday’ because it is a cute and romantic. He sat down on the lounge and again I snuggled into his chest. I full on kissed him on the lips.

"I love you Tom!" I said when I had caught my breath back.

"I love you to the moon and back, Bronte!" He kissed my nose. "You’re adorable."

"Tom, can you promise me something?" I wondered.

"Yeah, anything."

"Never leave me. I can’t do this without you." I said worried.

"Bronte Grace Haynes! I could never imagine leaving you. EVER!" He looked like he was about to cry.

"Thank you," I said giving him a quick kiss of the lips before I sunk deeper into his arms.

He kissed my head before leaning his on top of mine.

We started to watch the movie and when we were about half way through it, Archie woke up and wanted a feed. Tom prepared his bottle while he sat in my lap waiting impatiently.

When Tom came back he gave me the bottle and I fed Archie as we watched the rest of the movie. I guess I was going to have to get used to feeding a baby. It was nice though, having a baby is my arms.

After Archie finished his bottle, I burped him and he fell back to sleep almost immediately. Once the movie was finished Tom and I sat together looking at Archie in my arms.

"You know is about 23 weeks, that will be Matilda," Tom mentioned looking down at Archie.

"Not counting or anything," I chuckled.

"No! Well, kinda." He admitted.

I just laughed and that’s when Mum arrived home from work. Dad wasn’t going to be home until late tonight but I am glad Mum got to see how well we were doing with Archie.

"Hey guys, how is it all going?" Mum asked.

"Wonderful," Tom said with a wide grin on his face.

She turned around and noticed the three large boxes still sitting in the corner of the lounge room.

"Where did they come from?" She asked.

"We went and picked them up from Baby Co, seen as though the room is painted now, we can actually start setting it up," Tom announced excited.

"Well, you had a productive day didn’t you?" Mum said.

"And we went to the park as well." I mentioned.

"Sounds like great fun."

Not long after, Aunty Lindsay arrived to pick up Archie. Indigo, Willow and Harry all came in again. Harry ran straight towards Tom and went off to do some ‘man’s business’. Indigo and Willow were asked to go and pick up all Archie’s toys off the ground.

"No, it’s okay. I’ll do it." I defended.

"Bronte, you can’t do any strenuous activities while you are pregnant," Mum explained.

I was still holding Archie. "Fine!"

Tom eventually had to stop playing with Harry so he could get Archie’s seat from his car.