Chapter Seventeen

I walked down the street with Jimin, humans bowing, hunters nodding at us.

I walked alongside Jimin, on edge slightly just in case someone does recognise him.

"This is it." I looked at the house. "Be careful because I don't remember what kind of woman my mother is."

"That's okay." He smiled. We walked up the path together before I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. A few moments later a woman answered, looking not a day older than her mid-twenties.

"How may I help you?" She smiled looking at the two of us.

"Did you have a daughter called Ji An?" I asked her quietly and she nodded slowly. "May we come in? I can't discuss this where other people can't hear."

She nodded stepping out of the doorway and letting us in. She shut the door and guided us to the living room.

"What is it about my daughter you wanted discuss? It's a sensitive topic..." Her voice broke.

"I found you." I felt the tears brim my eyes as I took off the mask. She studied my features before her eyes widened and she threw her arms around me tightly. Sobbing.

"Ji An-" she sobbed holding me as tight as she could. "I was so worried, I thought they had killed you or turned you-"

"She's lying..." Jimin whispered softly so she wouldn't hear. "She sold you. She's also a vampire."

I sat there dumbfounded for a second. Tears welling up in my eyes.

"You liar..." I whispered quietly. She pulled away from the embrace, confusion on her face. "You sold me, didn't you?"

"Ji An..." she whispered. "You! You ruined it!" She screeched pointing at Jimin. My phone buzzed.

I pulled it out and read quickly.

'We need to get this woman, she's linked to the factory mass murder. Kill her on sight. Very dangerous.'

I looked at the picture and my whole world slowed. My own mother was the reason my family went into hiding-

"You're a vampire, aren't you?" I spoke looking her dead in the eyes as Jimin's hands rested on the weapons.

"How did you know?"

"Ideally, you should be about forty, nearly fifty now. You look no older than twenty five." I pointed out the facts and I could tell she was growing more and more annoyed at the fact I'd noticed. "On top of that, your eyes are red."

"Oh- but don't worry. You're not a vampire!" She raised her hands. "You see, you were the first hundred percent human baby to be born from two vampire parents."

"I don't give a shit." I spat growing angry. "Why would you be so worried that I'm not a vampire when you're linked to the warehouse murders."

"You told her!" She screeched at Jimin and launched herself at him. She literally flew through the air and before she touched Jimin I had launched myself at her. Tackling her to the floor. "You wouldn't kill your own mother, would you?"

"For lying to me, and for being the reason I lost my true family. Yes. You're no longer a mother, you're a rogue vampire." I spat and reached for my stake.

She clawed me across the cheek, narrowly missing my eye. I showed no pain and grasped the wood, she screamed as I plunged the stake into her chest. Her arms flailing as she tried, in one last attempt, to injure me.

Within seconds Jimin was crouched beside me and snapped her neck.

I turned to him and threw my arms around his neck, sobbing hysterically.

He froze before hugging back.

"Let's get you home." He stood up. I grabbed my stake and tucked it back in before he picked me up. He grabbed my mask and within a couple of minutes we were home.

"Jimin, Ji An, what happened? Are you okay?" Jungkook looked at us both. I was still sobbing and shaking as I clung to Jimin.

"Ji An?" Yoongi spoke. I buried my head in Jimin's neck as I felt Yoongi near me. I was still upset over the night prior where he yelled at me.

"Yoongi Hyung, I think you're best leaving her right now." Yoongi sighed.

"J-Jimin can we go upstairs?" I squeaked quietly. He nodded.

The Hunter, The Hunting, The Hunted.  // BTS Vampire AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara