Chapter Sixteen

I wore my usual outfit but this time made my hair look a bit nicer. After all tonight I was going to attempt to see the woman that birthed me.

"What's got you so dressed up?" Jimin joked, walking into my room.

"Oh, nothing." I shrugged slightly and strapped the weapons to my thighs. It was common now-a-days for hunters to show their weapons.

"Liar." He sat on the edge of the bed. "Tell me. I cross my heart I won't tell anybody else."

"Long story short, something that happened in my childhood is calling me back to it." I spoke quietly.

"Can I know what?"

"Vampires are raised by a mother and father aren't they?" I spoke quietly looking over at him. He nodded. "I grew up with Taeyang and the others. I had no parents. But I have a vague memory of a woman who played piano and sang for me. But after the age of six all the memories I have are with Taeyang."

"You have a good memory then..." He whispered quietly.

"I guess so." I nodded slightly. "I remember the day I was kidnapped and everything."

"R-Really?" His eyes were wide. I nodded and he gave me a look of sympathy. "One final question?"

"Go ahead." I smoothed out my clothes before putting a jacket on.

"Can I come with you?" He asked quietly. I turned and looked at him. "I don't want you getting hurt and I can fight so-"

"You're an Idol Jimin..." I sighed quietly. He held up his finger and disappeared. I sighed quietly. He came back dressed in all black like me, a black mask covering everything but his eyes. His hair hidden by a hat. "Now it looks like you're hiding."

He looked me over before opening my weapon cupboard. He gently handled the weapons and strapped them to himself and then grabbed a second mask and put it over my lower face.

"Yah- Ji An have you seen Jimin?" Namjoon walked in and looked at us both with wide eyes. "Why is there another hunter..."

"It's not another hunter!" I exclaimed before he got the wrong idea. "It's Jimin."

He narrowed his eyes before they widened in realisation.

"I needed to go out, and Jimin wanted to come with me to protect me so..." I whispered. Namjoon nodded.

"Keep safe. Jimin keep me updated on your whereabouts at all times." Namjoon spoke. I nodded and he left us. I looked at Jimin.

"Told you." He smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go." I whispered and walked out the room.