Chapter Seven

I stood up slowly, recovered after being thrown, and made my way to the bag with my weapons in. I grabbed a stake.

"You fu-" One of them fell to the floor cupping his cheek. Jin was fending him off quite well as the rest of the boys were ready just in case.

Jin was sent flying, putting a hole through the wall and as quick as he was sent flying, I darted across the room, onto my bed and jumped. The force of me landing on top of the attacking vampire was enough to stun him as I plunged the stake into his chest, twisting it slightly.

I looked at the clock on my bedside table. Eleven fifty nine.

"Here." Someone walked over and snapped the vampires neck, Jin walked back into the room rubbing his neck and grabbed my bags.

"The hunters are aware there is a vampire attacking this room. We've got to leave." Jin spoke. "But we can't go through the main doorway."

"Window it is then." The younger one that attacked me earlier took a bag of mine and leapt out of the open window. My eyes widened slightly as others followed suit.

"I think they've forgotten you're human." He rolled his eyes. "Anything else you want to take with you?"

"It's okay." I smiled softly. "I have everything."

The apartment door practically flew off it's hinges.

"Good, because we've ran out of time." With that he scooped me up, my arms automatically wrapping around his neck and he leapt from the window. I clung to him tighter as the wind rushed past us.

"Let's go." The male holding me grumbled and placed me on the floor. I looked about and saw the black car parked.

"It's that one. You can all use your vampiric speed so you don't get noticed." I smiled and they nodded and all sped off. I limped after them. I slid into the passenger side of the front.

"It's been a while since I've been called." The vampire grinned. "Same payment as usual?"

"Of course. You know where we're going." I looked out the window as the boys were talking in the back.

Once we arrived the boys looked at me expectantly.

"Here's the key, make yourselves at home." I handed them the key back. "I'll be in in a minute." I spoke.

They nodded and vanished. I reached into the glove compartment and pulled out a syringe and a vile before drawing my own blood and putting it into the vile.

"Smells wonderful as always." He hummed a massive smile on his face. I laughed softly.

"Make it last, I doubt I'll be seeing you for a few weeks." I slid out the car, shutting the door and limping up the path.

"I smelt your blood. What happened when we left?"

"I pay him in my blood." I spoke. His eyes looked me up and down, catching the moonlight as they did so.

"There's no bite marks-"

"I've never been bitten, that's why." I spoke meeting his eyes. "I use needles to help those that need it." I shrugged and with that I walked past him and into the house.

"Yoongi." He spoke lowly. "Min Yoongi."

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Yoongi." I turned flashing him a toothy smile before getting excited and running upstairs to the studio.