Part 10

The bell rang indicating lunch.

Jimin was heading over to the library to talk to Taehyung.

Running footsteps were echoing through the halls and suddenly Jimin's back was hugged.

A small yelp escaped Jimin's lips as he turned around to see who it was.

And it was Jungkook.

"Hey Chim." Jungkook breathed onto Jimin's ear.

"A-ah, hey Kookie." Blood rushed to Jimin's face because of their proximity.

"Jungkook!" Another pair of footsteps were heard rushing through the halls.

"Hey... someone's coming, let go of me..." Jimin whispered.

"I don't wanna." Jungkook pouted.

Just then, a boy in their class approached the two. He looked a bit surprised because Jimin was wiggling around in Jungkook's arms, trying to escape, but continued speaking.

"Hey Jungkook! We bought your pizza and cola and have your seat in the cafeteria reserved."

"Huh? I don't want to go."
"But-"

The boy looked disappointed.

Jimin cut into the tense atmosphere,
"You should go Jungkook."
"I wanna hang with you Chimmy."
"I'm just gonna do boring planning with Taehyung in the library."

"Fine." Jungkook sighed.
He let go of Jimin and walked off with the boy.

Jimin let out a little huff and resumed to the library.
He went inside and saw Taehyung reading.

"Hey Taehyung. You never stop reading huh?"
"Hey Jimin." Taehyung smiled.
"What plans shall we make for the club?"

"I want to be the Vice President!" Jimin exclaimed.
"Don't you want to be the president?"
"You should be the President Taehyung. You look like the type of person to lead."
"That's not true at all, I-"
"Taehyung." Jimin interrupted, "Be the President."
"...Okay."

For some reason, Taehyung couldn't say no to Jimin and willingly agreed.

For the rest of the time they talked about which days the club will meet and what book to read first.

—-

Jungkook was bored. Jimin wasn't there and all the other guys surrounding him were talking about how many girls the banged or some sort of offensive joke.

"What do you think about that Jungkook?" A boy asked.

"I can't do this anymore." He mumbled.

"What?"

Jungkook stared at one of the guys and said, "I'm through with this, it isn't fun anymore. Go stroke someone else's ego, they would gladly lead you,"

Jungkook stood up,

"I'm done."