Part 9

The two exchanged phone numbers and Jimin went to his home.

Jungkook couldn't wait until he could see Jimin again.

—-

The next day rolled around.

Taehyung noticed that Jungkook was oddly quiet, he even brushed off all his followers.

Just then, Jimin entered the classroom.
Jungkook stood up and went to talk to him.
"Morning Chimmy!"
"Good morning Jungkook!"
The both of them were smiling.

"That's an odd duo." Whispered one of the girls.
"Indeed it is." Thought Taehyung. Taehyung resumed to reading the 7th volume out of a 10 book series.

"Good morning Taehyung!" Jimin similed. Taehyung's eyes went from his book to Jimin.

"Good morning." He replied.
"Guess what? ... I have found four people that will join the literature club!" Jimin beamed while sharing his good news.

Taehyung smiled. "You really did it, huh?"
"Heeheehee." Jimin's chest was puffed out in pride.
"Three of them are 11th graders." Jimin started, Jungkook swung his arm over Jimin's shoulder and announced, "and I'm the fourth one joining."

Taehyung's features drooped down. "And why would a brain-dead dumbass like you want to join?"
Taehyung said harshly.

"Yesterday you told me that my atom-sized brain wouldn't be able to understand a good story, Im gonna prove you wrong."
"This is bs." Taehyung sneered.
"Well, Chimmy here begged me to join, so I did."
"That's right Taehyung, I was on my hands and knees begging him to grace our small club with his presence." Jimin wiped away his invisible tears, "Park Jimin has worked hard."
"Park Chimmychim has worked hard indeed." Jungkook agreed.

"Ah but all joking aside, I talked to the teachers and the senior literature club will be able to continue going on!" Jimin grinned.

The teacher came in and told all the students to sit in their seats.

"Anyway, I'll talk to you again during lunch time to go over club details." Jimin said.

"Jimin," Taehyung began.
"Yes?"
"Thank you."
Jimin showed his award winning smile, "You're welcome!"

"I still would have preferred it if Jungkook wasn't joining though." Taehyung mentally sighed.