Thanksgiving

I woke up at home in Ohio, after driving all night. I was still a bit tired but figured I better be getting up. I grabbed my phone and the time read, 10:00 am. Wow, I slept later than I thought, I would. I unplugged my phone, noticing I had a ton of missed text messages. who the heck would text me that many times?!

John: Hey, good morning! :)  

john: are you up??

john: I'm so bored 

john: I can't do anything with my hand being broken. :(

john: well except text a pretty girl I met ;) 

john: come on, I'm not that bad!

john: okay, I am going to guess you're still sleeping (hopefully), and just not ignoring my texts... 

Of course, it was John.. We texted the entire ride home, surprisingly I actually enjoyed talking to him. He could be quite funny and seemed like a really nice person.

I quickly opened my phone and replied, 

Lol, sorryyy, I was sleeping :p Some people prefer to sleep in instead of waking up at the crack of dawn ;) oh.. and Happy Thanksgiving!

John read my message and replied John: haha I figured, you couldn't ignore a guy like me! 

me: I thought you were only going to text me about injury-related problems ;)

John: This is a problem.. I literally can't do anything and it is terrible! I am so bored.

Me: lol 

John: it's really not funny

me: kinda

john: nope

me: well as much fun as this conversation is ;) I have to go get ready... I'll talk to you later. Hang in their bud ;)

john: sounds good babe!

Babe?! what the heck, I thought to myself. I just left it as is and then began to get ready to go to my grandparents' house which was about an hour away. I was driving over with my parents, sister, Catherine/ Kate, and her Fiance, Mario. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We just finished eating and my phone buzzed,

John: is it later?!

me: lol you didn't get the hint apparently ;) 

John; heyyyy, you have to be nice to me I'm injured and it's almost my birthday!

me: omg no way!

john: lol yea. you really don't remember me from that night?

me: haha a little, you have to remember how many people I see every day. Don't take it personally :p

John: I'm taking it very personal

me: ha

john: now it's my time to go :( the fam is playing some crazy game that I probably won't be able to participate in because I'm injured. but I promise I will ttyl and actually follow through ;)

me: haha have fun :p

after that, me and my family just hung out and then headed home. I didn't have to be back in New York until Monday, so I was taking a very nice long weekend. 

Hey guys! sorry, that took so long I was having some writer's block! Let me know what you think! please vote, comment and read!